β€Ί

just scored 20th out of 31. This is a weekend! Where are all the players? kirchjo@century.net

Game: klondike
Game #: 377684619
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36
Window: 1519x722
JS-Version: 2021-04-28_22:34:36_-0700_97c1564770f37d6768349f5472f2b772ca0bd30b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.243.171.10

Many people have requested to have, and been given, the evening off from Greenfelt. Grass cutting and barbeque season must be starting or something. And it is Sunday. What are you going to do... :/ Don't worry though. I'm sure as soon as they're able, and have time, they'll be back to play. Yes, I'm still here. :p

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

You know-this is about the 5th time he has asked this question. The answer is never going to change. He should really check the forum before he asks it again.

But here:

https://forum.greenfelt.net/discussion/10806/klondike-3-number-of-players-per-game

• I do love Sage's answer.

• some people in southern US are ducking for cover in basement or storm shelters in some states due to tornadoes , luckily am good here storms is state south of me gonna be a little rough in the south for few days so will be one person playing a lot of games while indoors , Hello Sage, barzonymous

• I haven't noticed.Perhaps it's because I'm out cutting grass and enjoying barbeques.

• I'm riding my pony.

• i noticed not many online this past weekend too, and noticed with less 'pros' on here its much easier to scōre in top 10!!!!!!😜

• Good one @Sage. We bbq'ed last night. (Plus s'mores)

• Yum.

• Gee...I miss one day and I miss everyone missing everyone else who's not here. No one missed me πŸ˜₯. Wished I'd been bb'qing.

• Hello terregma.I was only thinking of you the other day when I was cutting the grass and barbequeing.You could have joined us.How far away are you from Wales?

• I get to see graeme, who by the way, is slaying Klondike again, being at the top of new strange looking score board. @riverrat.... see that you are really climbing the top ten board as well. I like seeing all my other friends on forum as well....seems like we're a big ole family. Hope everyone is well. Love to all.

• I would just tell people that I finished in the top 20 and leave it at that.

• Hi, homedoggy. Doesn't really matter to me where I finish, but with this new strange score board my move count has not been so good. Can't understand why, but I used to do OK (to my liking) in that category.....with the change, not so much. Hope all is well with you.

• @binky3, my scores are slipping downwards with the new strange score board as well , I thought it was just me getting rusty, or monitoring recent storms around here as they hit in some of my favorite places when I lived on river , will cast more to new scores but getting bad as well , and as you said I only compete against myself , Stay safe and to my friends @graeme & @homedoggy , and the rest of green felt family

• OOOOOOO (that would be hugs) to all. (I'm all over the score board. Been feeling either lack of concentration or not so good hands dealt in Forty Thieves.)

• Seems the count only includes those who complete the game.

• graeme, I've been so rude πŸ˜” I just now saw your lovely comment of May 4 about barbecuing. I would have been so pleased to have joined you, your family and friends. Unfortunately, Utah, USA is quite a ways from the island of Wales. Today is the US Memorial Day. Where although we remember our fallen military, many barbecue or grill. Also folks honor not only their military family members but usually all their departed loved ones.

• Hello terregma.Nice to hear from you again.I've been very busy this week-end,barbequing,cutting grass,drinking beer......Yes,you'r quite right.we must never forget the sacrifice made for our freedom.So many of us complain about the current restrictions on our liberty but often overlook the price that was paid to protect it.Here endeth St.graeme's last epistle to the multitude.Stay safe my friend.

• I'm on my own tonight, hubby is traveling and I just want you all to know, you make my day.

• Here in Phoenix we have 107 degrees predicted for Friday and Saturday. Kinda kills that whole out doors thing.

• At this moment it's about 70 plus degrees with a soft, gentle rain.Can smell the roses through the window.Fireweed,asgal come to Wales.Take care.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home β€’ Bug Reports (Resolved)Comment As ...