HOW DOES ANYONE BEAT THIS UNDER 1 MINUTE?????

HI GUYS.....I'VE BEEN PLAYING SOLITAIRE FOR AT LEAST 50 YEARS. HOW DOES ANYONE BEAT THIS UNDER 1 MINUTE???
THERE ARE NUMEROUS PEOPLE EVERYDAY WHO DO IT. I WANT TO DO IT.
ANY ADVICE?????
PATTI M.DAVIS
LOVE THIS GAME!!!!! IT'S THE BEST.
THANX LOADS!!!!!

Comments

• ANSWER IS COMING!!!!!!!

• ANSWER IS COMING!!!!!!!

• Hello Patti.The only thing I can say is practice and more practice.How often do you play?Many of us play every day.The more you play the better and more confident you become.There is no easy solution to this.Others on this site may have a better answer than mine and I hope you gain some comfort from any replies.In the meantime enjoy your game.Just play on,you are bound to get better.

• Just a thought -Patti. You might not want to use your email address as a user name. Or give out your entire name and place you live.

And @graeme is correct-practice. There are shortcuts in the games-and they do work. Just have fun.

• Hello homedoggy.Did you say something?

• I may be experiencing some hearing loss from all the yelling going on around here. Wondering what the good folks in your parts think about the Harry and Meghan fiasco. Throw one American in the royal family and everything goes downhill. Apologies on behalf of North America.
    Also...praying for rain for our friends in Australia. My heart aches just watching the news.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited January 2020 99.243.171.10

@paintrpatti@aol.com As @barzonymous suggests, you should change your username to something other than your e-mail address. Click on the Green Felt logo, in any page. Then click on your name, in the upper right corner. Then click on Account Settings. Enter your password and whatever you want your new user name to be and click the Change Username button.

As well, I would highly recommend that you don't give out personal details, such as you have (your name, address, and e-mail address) because it's extremely easy to do a Google search and find out even more personal details about you, that you do not want everyone to know or take advantage of.

Perhaps @jim or @david could remove this post, for the sake of Patti's privacy, please and thank you.

@homedoggy , please start a Royal and rain post...

• They are coming to live in my neck of the woods, apparently they fell in love with the West Coast of Vancouver Island and are shopping in this area for a secure home.
    Beautiful country out there !
    AL

• My advice is to not use all caps. It's like yelling at the top of your lungs. I don't think you meant to.,.....

• DeusExMachinaDeusExMachina REGISTERED
    edited January 2020 192.150.10.212

Actually, I appreciate the all-caps. One of my hearing aids was crushed by my wife's 10-ton press last week, and yesterday our pet sloth yesterday swallowed the other one. So I'm having a devil of a time smelling regular text.

• Re Harry and Meghan:I'm applauding their decision not to be on the royalty dole. And I would love it if she returned to acting.

Re caps-just don't.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited January 2020 99.243.171.10

People who have vision difficulties find all caps easier to read. IT'S NOT ALWAYS YELLING.

@mistinask who wouldn't fall in love with Vancouver Island? I certainly did, in the time I spent there... I hope the logging industry doesn't destroy it completely.

I imagine anyone would find the royal duties, public and private, wearing, after some time. Canada happily welcomes immigrants from all over the world.

• ......and I thought I was hearing voices

• Royal family very close-knit.Not easy for 'out-siders'to fit in ie Princess Diana.My opinion for what it's worth,is that the young couple should live their life the way they want.In regard to Australia it is truly heartbreaking.There seems no end to it.My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are suffering and hope that their nightmare will end soon.It's not a happy new year for many.That's my thought for the day.Taking Treacle out for his usual rampage and fresh air.Bye all.

• @graeme ... I agree. Couldn't imagine living in that fishbowl

• My sentiments exactly, homedoggy!

• Kinda reminds me of Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson.

• Yeah, love can do strange things to some. Look at his father with his current wife vs Diana. I always had a soft spot for Diana as I do Harry.

• Thanks for your thoughts on the fire situation in Australia. Just so people are aware, a lot of these have been deliberately lit, in turn causing others to begin due to embers on the wind. In my area alone at least 6 were lit by firebugs. Thankfully I didn't lose my house (came within 10 meters), but my heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones, animals and property.

• jabba my prayers go out to you and the people of the tragedy in your beautiful country of Australia, stay safe our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

• As another Greenfelt Australian, thanks from me as well for your thoughts.
    btw, the arson aspect behind the Australian bushfires has been greatly exaggerated as a way of avoiding the wider reasons and discussions of climate change. Here is some factual reporting :
    Police contradict claims spread online exaggerating arson's role in Australian bushfires
    Bots and trolls spread false arson claims in Australian fires ‘disinformation campaign‘

Peace and cheers

• fingsaint, I do know for a fact about our local fires as my father in law is in the RFS and they found the flares that were used to light the fires plus there had also been sightings of people running away after the fire was lit. Local law enforcement has caught up with some but not all of these people. Rotten little eggs they are!

• I'd imagine it's a case of wanting to start a fire while the wind is blowing away from your property. They did something similar 10 years ago when rains swelled the Mississippi River. The levees were holding...but barely...so some knuckleheads broke the levees on the other side to relieve pressure. Pitiful.

• I'm sure climate change is a major factor as well.

• It is so devastating. We have fire where i live but not anywhere close to what is going on in Australia. I dont know how you recover. But i hope firefighters can get some of it under control. Definitely praying.

• My time improved immensely when I got a new 10 inch tablet. The larger touch screen does wonders.

• Way to go @Mr.Hankey...
    I'll look for you on the Leader Board

• i also live in Aus..,. we had severe bushfires on the mid north coast of nsw. My view is that not enough hazard reduction burning has been undertaken. Because of this nature has done the job instead. Forget climate change...australia has had severe bushfires and floods for many...many years. I feel for ppl who have lost their homes,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...