Change deck to the right side?

Game: klondike
Game #: 1810952124

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Hi @paddyjoe2 you have successfully added your name to a petition to have this option available. The Greenfelt guys @david and @jim are busy chaps but have acknowledged previous requests for the deck to change sides and think that it’s not a bad idea. It’ll just be a case of finding the time.

In the meantime we play on.

Patience is Solitaire by another name.

• Boy! Can't wait til next Holiday!

• Right now I would appreciate one day a week with some kind of fun card faces. Like a casual Friday or something. Guess would be a lot of work, but I could really use a pick-me-up.

• The deck on the right side is a simple button click with the Green Felt membership

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited April 2020 99.243.171.10

That's a great idea, lasso. And it'll be even more interesting and a good opportunity to get everyone up to speed on the "Normal Cards" button, too. ;)

homedoggy, has my cheque arrived yet? I'm waiting for things to happen... and the "members only" games! :o

• Now that I'm a fully paid up member,I can continue to enjoy the very enjoyable secret games and at the same time switch the deck from left to right or right to left.Perhaps an up and down facility as well?

• Also....instant password retrieval.

• @lasso good suggestion :)
    And, I hope things brighten up for you before too long. Difficult times for many, that’s for sure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...