SIZE OF CARDS

Game: klondike
Game #: 322464108

THE SIZE OF THE CARDS SUDDENLY SEEMS SMALLER. IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THEM LARGER?

Comments

• On your Klondike game screen in the upper left you will see Deck highlighted in blue, click on that and a box will appear , and offer you options of your liking of several sizes of cards, choose one and click on it. you can also in the upper right click on horizontal slashes and scroll down to zoom and set it to your liking. One point if you clear your cookies or search history it will revert back to where you were. Good Luck MadameDiane, play on have fun.Welcome to Greenfelt solitaire games.

• ..,.or put your face closer to the screen.
    Too snarky?

• @homedoggy, sure do enjoy your sense of humor.... like it... maybe graeme will grab his cup of tea and join in...

• Since were mentioning tea if you look up snarky tea you will find it.

• Hello all.MadameDiane,have you thought of wearing glasses or, perhaps using a magnifying glass.Failing this,perhaps following riverrat55's good advice may solve you'r problem.Don't be put out by our response it's just gentle fun.Should we cause offence just ignore us and play on.Now for a cup of black tea with a biscuit.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited August 2019 104.33.90.133

You can make the cards bigger by making your window bigger! When your cards change size, seemingly without you doing anything, it’s likely because your browser window got slightly smaller. When you select the size of the cards from the “Size” menu you forego our automatic resizing based on your window size, so I’d suggest making your window size larger before jumping to set the size manually.

• I would be interested in MadameDiana's reply to all this excellent advice...........if she hasn't already fled the site in panic.

• If she tells me to bug off I wouldn't blame her

• Another fine mess you got me into.Almost tea-time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...