Forgotten Password

URL: /

What would you like to see?

Greetings those who run greenfelt.net,
I'm signed in on my phone but I forgot the password and I wanted to sign in on my computer. I don't see any way of either changing my password or finding it out since I forgot it.

Comments

• Don't have phone but on your computer on your username page click on little gear icon in top right , click on sign out and you can create a new username and password, as said don't own phone it may have the same option on there it may show your forgotten password have no phone so can't help on that , tho am not one of site creators , some of site players do their best to help people when we are able to , I hope this helps solve the issue if @jim or @david our beloved site site creators have time they may help you if they are able. Good Luck in your search for forgotten password, have fun, play on.

• Nothing to worry about.I often forget what day it is.Perhaps,in a St.Paul's revelation on the road to Damascus,you may suddenly see the light and,low and behold............you'r password.Best of luck.

• I didn't know St. Paul was in Revelations.

• He was promoted.Did you enjoy you'r wine?

• On second thoughts,perhaps I should have said demoted.Hope I haven't ruffled any religious feathers.If so,I humbly apologise.After all I have to be careful,I'm almost at the front of the queue for the grand exit..............hope St.Paul has a sense of humour.If not,I'm in trouble.

• Hope your ultimate demise is not for quite a while, graeme. We enjoy your company too much down here. I know St Peter has a sense of humor judging from the jokes I've heard.

• The preacher bought a lawn mower at a yard sale. It runs great the seller said.
    The next day the preacher brought it back. Seller: Runs Great Preacher: I couldn't even start it.
    Oh! It runs just fine the seller said with a smile.But in order to start it you have to cuss up a storm.
    I'm not sure I can do that , the preacher protested, I haven't used that language in years.
    Not to worry the seller said , Just keep pulling the cord and it will come back to you in no time.

• A teacher, doctor and a lawyer all pass away and end up at the Pearly Gates.St. Peter meets them their and says. It's good to have you here , but we are a little crowded today, You'll have to each answer 1 question before I can let you in. Peter turn to the teacher and says. What is the name of the famous ship that hit an iceberg and sank in the early 1900's ? The teacher smiles and says "That's easy. The Titanic" Peter lets her in, Then he turns to the doctor and says, "How many people died on the Titanic?" The doctor says well that's a tricky one, but luckily I just saw the movie so I know 1500. Peter let's the doctor in too, Then Peter turns to the lawyer and says. "Name Them"

• grame good morning to you , seen your message yesterday and agree with homedoggy we all hope you will stay with us for awhile what would we do without you, have stick around to take care of our mascot and friend Treacle. probably isn't first time everybody has had their feathers ruffled. All is well here , Take Care my friend.

• Thank-you for you'r kind words.There's hope for redemption yet.However,my gran, bless her,always thought I would come to a bad end................................there's still time.......but not much.

• Like many of us graeme, we get the feeling we have fallen short.
    Let St. Paul be your role model.

• Hello homedoggy,riverrat55,et al.Sorry about the above .It was my perverse sense of humour gone awry.I'm in good shape and not depressed.I don't do depression.Never had the time.Forgive me if I gave the wrong impression.Home doggy,good news that your son is going to have this new treatment.I trust all will go well for him.Did you enjoy the Claret?Riverrat55,hope you'r mam is maintaining her progress and that things are becoming easier for you both.I am now going to sit on the naughty step

• graeme good to hear you are well , and in good spirits as usual , all is forgiven , as hope you forgive me for worrying about you , hope it ain't to hot on naughty step , as it is hot and humid here , too hot to sit on my step so will take it out on the computer playing golf wrap around , mom and I are well just trying to stay cool with this heat. Take Care my friend and give my best to all the family there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...