Cheaters/Greenfelt Solitaire

2»

Comments

• Thanks for the message evermore and my sincere condolences for the loss of your sister. Thanks for the mention of my Hawks hopefully they can sneak into playoffs if they do have tough test with some elite teams as lower seed, and hopefully for homedoggy's Cubs , and same goes for graeme as had watched some of that game but storms obliterated my watching his team. Yeah! hopefully it will be early spring here since been in lower 70's here for 2 days thou rain, rain, glad it is gone now.

• forgot the @ didn't I- @evermore, @graeme, @homedoggy

• Hello evermore.I am deeply sorry for the loss of your sister and I can fully understand what you have gone through.Christine,my wife,as well as supporting me through my cancers,also developed Melanoma,resulting in surgery and chemotherapy.That was 12 years ago and she remains clear.I don't know which is the worst.Suffering yourself or seeing someone you love go through that ordeal.I'd much rather take it on myself than see Chris go through that again.,but I'm a coward,I don't want to lose her.After that happy note,I'll wish you a long and happy life and hope that time will be good to you.Look after yourself evermore.I send my love to you and yours.

• Wales to beat Ireland today and I wish all my Irish friends a happy St.Patrick's day.You will need his intervention to beat us.Perhaps I'm tempting fate.I retract that last bit.Cheers!

• GO WALES!!!!!!!!!

• Congradulations just heard Wales won Cup , been out of house , don't celebrate to hard, Take care graeme

• did y'all know that a body is necessary to post a comment?

• Hello all ye little leprechauns , will the luck of the Irish shine on you , and hopefully a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, as it has @graeme in the Rugby Championship, Have a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day.

• @cantnonymous ...I don't know about a body, but an anonymous player cannot post on the forum...for our protection.

• Back to my golf games

• @homedoggy. great answer !! . thanks. so guess now I'll take my body and go play solitaire. Ha Ha

• Not feeling too well this morning.After Wales glorious win over Ireland,I celebrated a little too much.May have to go back to bed.Happy St. Patrick's Day to my Irish friends.Thanks for the congrats Gerald.Now for the World Cup.To cantnonymous.If you find the body,let me know,but I promise I won't mention rugby ever again...............................

• @graeme,Too much green beer huh! hope you will feel better my friend, tho am not Irish , not sure of heritage , guess I consider myself a Sooner for now, too broke to find out about family roots and have tried , but no funds you end up on countless web sites as far out as Pluto. Will be jamming on my favorite music artist who is from Ireland in Jethro Tull, and play some games, grateful to Jim and David for the St. Patrick's holiday cards , everyone one have a Good and safe St. Patrick's Day, hope no one parties to hard, tho don't do a lot of partying or participate in any drinking , do celebrate in other ways and enjoy this site and all my good friends on site. Happy St. Patrick's Day shout out to my friend @homedoggy and many others, stay safe everyone.

• @graeme you can mention rugby any time, I will leave the body thing alone, with cantnonymous recent post. and as just mentioned can't wait for flood of complaints on Holiday cards. lol, rotflmao B)

• Hi all! Just wanted to say that I gave up on worrying about all the cheaters on here,( such as people who log in a game at 24 seconds, or less. You know the ones.... My times have never been less than 4 minutes. But do I care? Nope. I only play for myself. Solitaire was invented to kill time, and that's what I do. Kill time. I'm sorry there are players on here fighting their own personal battles with certain things. I do pray for their health. May they find some bit of solace in playing this game.And, as for all the cheaters, I just wish there was a delete, or remove, button for the scoreboard, so the rest of us don't have to look at their fraudulent scoring..... Anyway,- have a wonderful day, all, and a Merry Christmas!!!

• What a wonderfully healthy mentality for you, @Dreamwaiver1. Life is so much simpler when you can pass judgment on other people from a position of perfect ignorance.
    Happy Holidays right back atcha.

• The view is so much better from the moral high ground

• I couldn't have put it better myself........only I never thought of it.I will charge Chris with this the next time I'm blamed for some misdemeanour.I'm off for a cup of tea and some Irish Whisky cake.

• Actually that was a quote from The Dowager Countess on Downton Abbey

• I'll have to catch up on my viewing.

• Valentines' Day 1991 was my heart surgery. I will celebrate 2021 as this will be 30 years since I had it done. I am thankful to all of the great Doctors we have available.

• @cdmusic That’s fabulous! I hope 2021 brings you health and happiness. :)

• @Arborist Thank you for your kind words. This just shows that Greenfelt has a lot of people that are truly wonderful. I have been on this site for a little over 3 years and have seen so many people that touch my heart.

• Greenfelt needs a like button.

• I agree "LIKE"

• Hello cdmusic.Nice to hear you are healthy and well.Hope you have many more years of Greenfelt ahead of you.Play on and enjoy.

• We really need a "like" button.

• And maybe a thumbs down for the irritating ones instead of nasty comments

• Unfortunately, cheating is a common issue in online gaming, and Solitaire is no exception. The good news is that there are steps you can take to try and prevent cheating, such as reporting any suspicious activity to the game administrators.

• There is no cheating on Greenfelt.

• ggmaterreggmaterre REGISTERED
    edited February 2023 172.58.60.81

Since we only ultimately play against ourselves, I agree with @barzonymous, there is no cheating on greenfelt.net. Unless you believe that you, yourself are cheating. Then, that is a matter for a therapist or psychiatrist

• @ggmaterre you tickle my funny bone

• Unfortunately, cheating is a common issue in online gaming, and Solitaire is no exception. The good news is that there are steps you can take to try and prevent cheating, such as reporting any suspicious activity to the game administrators.
    If you're looking for a more secure and trustworthy way to play Solitaire, you might want to check out this link: https://joywallet.com/article/solitaire-cash-review/. It's a review of an app that lets you play Solitaire for real money and has strict measures in place to prevent cheating. Playing for real money might not be for everyone, but it's a good option if you're looking for a more secure and fair gaming experience.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited February 2023 99.76.46.40

There is no cheating on Greenfelt.

Speaking strictly for myself-I am not at all interested in playing solitaire or any game for money. And I really doubt it will be a more secure or fair gaming experience. And again-there is NO cheating on Greenfelt.

• Gnaahh ! No Cheating

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...