#Come on over for Thanksgiving!

Inviting all my virtual friends over for the holiday. I'll make the turkey and ham and my lovely wife, Annette, will make her secret recipe yeast rolls. She'll tell you how she makes them but it's on a knead the dough basis.
What can you bring?

Comments

• I will bring some Pecan & Lemon Meringue Pies for desert, my favorite in years past for those virtual friends that have a sweet tooth ! Happy Thanksgiving everyone , Stay Safe

• Annette's yeast rolls may just do the trick as an accompaniment to some nice tasty laverbread and cockles,although Pecan and Lemon Meringue Pie does sound enticing.Can I come?

• A tasty Waldorf salad ... my own secret recipe.

• Rev I just remembered my Mom and her great Waldorf. That was a million years ago. Geezo I miss her cooking.

• As children of immigrants, my wife and I can bring everything pickled, beets, cukes and a fish or two.
    To all - "Next year with friends and family" - be safe and strong. May we come?

• graeme...you and Chris would be at the top of anyone's list. Bring Cath...I'd love to meet her and thank her for the important work she does.

• All are welcome @Ptownpapa ...if we can't have a Thanksgiving with family...we'll have one here. Plenty of room. I hope jim and david can come. It is their playground.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited November 2020 99.243.171.10

How about charm, grace, wit, Yukon Golds for mashing or baking, and cranberry sauce? Well, I'll bring the food, anyway..... :D :D :D

• I'm about to bake a rum infused fruit cake if anyone is keen (we don't have thanksgiving, but I am getting prepared for Christmas).

• Ambrosia...crushed pineapple, canned apricots, marshmallows, coconut and sour cream / whipped cream. It tastes better the second day, so it's good I made it yesterday.

• Starting to feel hungry now.........rum infused fruit cake.Like the sound of that

• Thanks for the invite homedoggy.Happy Thanksgiving to you and Annette and all my Greenfelt friends.Although I will never meet you,you'r friendship and humour on this site has meant such a lot in these troubled times.A special thanks to Jim and David for making this possible.I raise my cup of tea to you all.

• Hear, hear, I'll raise some ginger water to Jim and David for all their efforts here.

• Everyone's food sounds delicious. Thanks for the party, @homedoggy I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Rum infused fruitcake would be wonderful, @jabba

• I almost forgot the cranberry sauce. I'll bring the whole berry. Ok, I'll bring a can of that jelly stuff too.

So glad to be with you all.

• Daughter sent picture yesterday of hubbie's twice-baked-potato casserole. Drool. I'll make enough so everyone can take home leftovers. <3 Happy day after. Peace, serenity, well being.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...