Advertising inquiry - Book banner ads on greenfelt.net and maximizng advertising revenue

doanne777doanne777 REGISTERED

Hi,

I'm Anne - Business Development Manager from xxxxxxx. We're an ad network focusing on monetizing display traffic on CPM and tag basis.

We work directly with top ad buyers namely Google Adx, Facebook, Pubmatic, OpenX,... to maximize our purchasing ability. Noticing that there are available ad placements on your website are left unfilled, I believe there's still room for us to help you monetize more.

We optimize global traffic with main focus on US, UK and EU countries. Please take a look at our offer for greenfelt.net and other websites of yours:

• Good CPM at 100% fill rate
  • Good ad campaigns from top ad demands and other high paying direct advertisers
  • Weekly/ Monthly payment on NET 7, 15, 30 via Paypal, Payoneer, Bank transfer
  • Transparent API report on publisher dashboard
    You can check out our partnered websites like wetter.com, dailymotion.com, bunte.de, klamm.de, ouo.press, etc... for our ad samples.

If you feel interested in my offer please feel free to let me know. I can send over the test tags so you can check out our ad campaigns in advance.
You can reach out via my email xxxxxx or Skype xxxxxx

Looking forward to your response,
Sincerely

Comments

This discussion has been closed.