Font size reverts to the LARGET SIZE AND WILL NOT REST...HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Game: freecell
Game #: 2101430935
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.100 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• @katej123 There are 3 little dots lined up in the upper right corner of your game screen... click on that.. arrow down to Zoom.... if the fonts are too big, click on the minus - sign... or too small, click on the add + sign.... you will see the difference right away.. The changing of the fonts had happened to many of us here and found this easy task to fix it.. hope you can get them to the size fonts you like.. have fun..

• Just a quick reminder that capital letters are deemed as yelling

• I suspect @katej123 knows that full well. What she apparently does not know is (a) that the issue is most likely rooted in her browser’s behavior, independent of Green Felt, and (b) either how to spell “largest” or how to proofread before posting.

Does anybody know of a convention for whispering on the Web?

• if you want to get technical in Webster's Dictionary larget is in there it means- A short piece of bar iron for rolling into a sheet, a small billet. (noun)

• Context is everything.
    I defy you to make sense of “LARGET SIZE WILL NOT REST

• A typographical error(often shortened to typo) also called a misprint is a mistake(such as a spelling mistake)made in typing of printed (or electronic)material, .... Before the arrival of printing "copyist mistake" or "scribble error" was the equivalent for manuscripts.

• Translation: largest size will not reset.
    Typo is the language of my youth.

• Have we reverted to dictionary speak now?All very erudite I must say.I

• Thanks graeme, some of us are trying to avoid chisel and stone days, in writing messages

• Hello riverrat55.The above is too complicated for me.I'm still in the quill and ink stage.Thankfully,progress has left me behind.My regards to your mam and I wish you both well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...