evermore

It is with great sadness that I inform you of evermore's passing last Tuesday (7/9/2019). I want to thank everyone here. She spent every morning here playing 40 thieves and conversing with you on the forum. She always told me what you guys were discussing, and how much she liked all of you.
-Ron (her husband)

Comments

• I'm so sorry for your loss Ron. Thank you for sharing with us, may she rest in peace.

• Ron, My sincere condolences to you and all family and friends of evermore, only knew her for a short period of time , in sharing videos with her , I am saddened as many of us on this site considered her a friend, she will always be missed in person, and will always be with us in spirit.

• Sincere condolences, Ron.

• Ron, it is with a heavy heart that i thank you for this post .. .. .. <3 evermore <3 and i shared many words and songs, she was a lovely person, i will miss her so much, my sincere condolences. .. ..

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I'm so sorry to hear that, Ron. My heart goes out to you and your family.

• I am so sorry to hear that. Evermore was always sunshine on this forum. She just found a way to make people smile.

• Ron, thank you for sharing Evermore with us, she brought many highlights to this site and had many friends that were able to converse with her. Even though our hearts are sad but with the name she chose, she will always be in out hearts "Forever " as evermore is for always... my deepest sympathy and condolences go out to you Ron, your family and friends. we will always miss her on her , but she is in our hearts evermore..

• Dear Ron, words are so pitifully inadequate at a time like this. My heart is with you and yours. Please know all of us would be happy to hear from you whenever you wish. Remember to take care of yourself.

• This is very sad news. Prayers to you and your family. So, so sorry.

• Can death be sleep, when life is but a dream,
    And scenes of bliss pass as a phantom by?
    The transient pleasures as a vision seem,
    And yet we think the greatest pain's to die.

How strange it is that man on earth should roam,
    And lead a life of woe, but not forsake
    His rugged path; nor dare he view alone
    His future doom which is but to awake.

Keats

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    Thanks for letting us know. We all thought the world of her.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited July 2019 99.243.157.74

Ron, please accept my deepest sympathies and condolences, to you, your family, and evermore's friends... and thank you for letting us know why evermore won't be here any more.

• Thank you for letting us know. I seldom post, but do lurk on the forum. It's amazing what sense of community we can have, thanks to this site and the friendly people who run it.

• My deepest sympathies, Ron.

• Ron, I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• I am deeply shocked at evermore's passing.I often conversed with this lovely lady as we both played 40thieves.At this moment I'm stunned and lost for words.Ron,please accept my deepest sympathy at the loss of you'r wife and I extend this to all you'r loved ones at this sad time in you'r life.She will be sadly missed.My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...