How do I play a game much more quickly . My E-mail address is Airforceblue1347@gmail.com

Game: klondike
Game #: 1004547965

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I would like to learn how to play a game more quick as the others do.

• Firstly, don't give out your e-mail address in a public place. People will reply here to your request. Secondly, my answer to your query is: Practice, practice, practice and learn the quick moves.

• Practice is right -- lots of it. But also, click on "Show Rules" and there you can find out about efficient mouse and keyboard play as well as supermoves. Then practice some more.
    I've been playing for about 5 years, but I'm no where near as fast as the others-- but then I'm playing more for the mental stimulation and wasting time than anything else. I'm just happy when I complete a game.

• kat14 I'm with you. I enjoy the mental challenges and it helps me relax. I play with a mouse. I just try to improve my playing and establishing new personal bests.

• Hello tehen.There is no easy way.You have to learn the game and it's been said so many times the only way to achieve this is through practice.......but play the games in the way that suits you and gives you satisfaction and enjoyment.All the best for you'r future on this excellent site.

• Also remember that many of those super fast scores weren't done on the first try. People will practice a certain board over and over off line. Then you open a new tab and give it a try. If you like your time log in, if not open a new tab and give it another go. Also remember that playing with a mouse or possibly with some physical impediment will slow you down. Once you know the game you will find that after a while (and a lot of practice) you will get times that you once thought unattainable. You might also take on less popular games where time is less important. Have fun, that's the real key.

• Please delete the email address. There is a lot of infomation attached to that.

• Yes, practice, practice. I use a mouse. After about 9 months, am much faster than at beginning. Also explore 'super moves' depending on game you are playing. (Never post your email in a public forum, please, for your own safety.)

• He's probably checked his email 8 times today wondering why we didn't answer.

• This is at least the second time that email request has popped up on this site. We advised him then to never post his address.

• I have a friend on FB who every time he posts or comments he signs his name. Even though his name and photo are displayed. Ah well.

• Has anyone sent an email to that address?

• Hi @jezzbelle I’d hesitate sending a msg to that email address just in case the purpose of the post in the first instance was to capture a collection of senders’ email addresses.

I could well be wrong but I’d err on the side of caution. :)

• I wasn't thinking about it. And I had thought about mischief or worse.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...