Addiction is fun

2»

Comments

• I finally completed a game, my hat's off to those who can go through game by game and complete them. Not as bad as scorpion I guess, maybe I am just getting too old to learn new games!

• curious... On average how many attempts does it take for each game?

• JackofHeartsJackofHearts REGISTERED
    edited September 2020 67.176.221.214

I began a spreadsheet to track my efforts. I started it at game #749 and I am currently working on game #1117. I also went back and added info on games #1 through #30, so I have a lot to record in between those numbers. Stats from my spreadsheet show that from those recorded games I placed first by moves 120 times, first by time 81 times, and the only winner 43 times.

• Some games I play many, many times and others I have completed in one or two tries. Right now I am stuck on one from yesterday, and the preceding one I worked on for probably 4 days before I won it. How many plays, I haven't a clue.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited September 2020 119.18.3.16

Thanks for the update @JackofHearts and good luck with the games. I admire your determination and commitment.

• It is a journey of senseless futility headed into the insanity of the infinite. I may be half way there.

• Update: I have managed to complete and win all games between game #1101 and #1200 and a few stats of this thousand games are:
    1st by moves - 39 games
    1st by time - 22 games
    only winner - 13 games.

• Amazing journey @JackofHearts and great results! Best of luck.

• Some of these threads are delightfully entertaining, and informative. A balm after spending day volunteering at a heart breakingly (such a word?) dysfunctional charitable organization. Thank you all.

• JackofHeartsJackofHearts REGISTERED
    edited March 2023 66.138.185.99

I haven't updated this thread in quite some time, but I have currently completed every game from 1-1623 and going strong. I stopped playing for quite a while, I believe about a year and some months before picking it back up again. Since I last updated through game 1200, my stats for games 1201-1623 are:

1st by moves - 167 games
    1st by time - 127 games
    Only winner - 74 games *

• (only winner at time of play- there may be others that won the same game after I won it)
  • wow....thx for the update

• Such determination @JackofHearts and great results!

• After all this time I find myself learning a new game. Thanks to all the above...I think.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...