How about NO political comments...it's a game.

Game: klondike
Game #: 122387884

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Thats a very conservative viewpoint.

• But liberally distributed homedoggy ! (:
    AL

• Oh, you guys, just get through the day; politics is for the rugged.

• @ggries...Lemme ask you something. Serious question....
    What would you do if you were standing on a street corner and somebody started spouting off about one view or the other that you didn't agree with. Would you ignore him?....Would you walk away?...
    Or would you find a cop to make him stop?
    Which method would draw more attention to the idiot in question....and believe me, attention is what they crave more than anything.
    I once worked with a woman who ran for mayor of my fair town under the Communist Party ticket. She would try to engage me but I'd just walk away. She got 15 votes in the election and found another job. I'm not saying my way is best but it worked for me.

• I really must be unobservant or just too wrapped up in my own gameplay, because I never notice names or speed or anything. I ignore anything related to he who shall not be named and that works for me.

I'm with @homedoggy.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited October 2019 99.243.157.102

Awww... And I was going to give detailed reports, insights, and observations, of our federal election, here in Canada, on October 21st... :/ Because I certainly can't figure out Flower Garden's game of the day... not while I'm trying to knit at the same time. :#

• I will stick to all the golf games, Klondikes, Forty Thieves, now have enough problems figuring out fortress and waiting for Hockey season to start, and playing games and having fun. 2nd the motion on @homedoggy.

• We can't Labour the point too much.Politics is a no go.Hello riverrat55.Funnilly enough I have the same problem with Fortress and I can't figure out the scoring on the Golf games.I could start singing'my eyes are dim I cannot see'but perhaps I better not..Just play on and enjoy.

• I'm too busy getting excited when I'm on early OR I happen on an obscure game nobody has played yet, and I show up as #1 or #2 or something. I know it will only last a minute, but HEY! Yahoo!

• Good for you Alysoun.Enjoy the games and play on regardless.There's no time for politics on this site.Almost tea-time.

• @graeme is having a Tea Party.
    Thats a political reference round these parts.
    Not to change the subject...but has anyone seen the Downton Abbey movie yet? Don't spoil it for me...haven't seen it yet.

• Tea and Movies sounds better (sorry for pun on sound !!!) than any political announcements on here on Greenfelt Solitaire Games !!!

• Hey Graeme, But, but, but, I've got nasty habits, take tea at three.

• Can wr talk about the weather?
    95 today in N.C.(35C)
    Don't they know its October?

• 92 here today in Tenn.
    Mother nature is on vacation
    Forecast to cool off here this weekend, maybe some H20 coming out of clouds since once in 35 days now.
    Know how you feel, homedoggy. Is this October feels like July?

• Supposed to reach 100 today in N AL. I'm too chicken to step outside to verify. I don't believe frost will get the pumpkins this year.

• binky don't have to worry about the frost getting the pumpkins in the south, some of em' due to heat index are already boiling getting them ready for Pumpkin Pie. now 94 with heat index of a baking 100 degrees! Spent some time in Florence and Muscle Shoals on Tennessee River.

• 61, cloudy and windy in lovely vancouver wa.

• Hello homedoggy.Not yet but has been advertised here.I didn't know you were interested

• Sunny autumn day.Leaves starting to fall.Nip in the air.Rain forcast.

• Gerald...you mentioned Muscle Shoals Al...Didn't know you were a swamp rat too.
    Muscle Shoals was home to a former casket warehouse that somebody converted to a sound studio and stocked it with some of the best rhythm musicians ever assembled. Donny Short, David Hood, Jimmy Johnson, Barry Becket (Mick Jagger named them the 'Swampers) played back up to some of the best songs in rock history. Wilson Pickett, Bob Seger, Paul Simon, Joe Cocker, Aretha Franklin, and Eric Clapton all jammed with these guys. Can you imagine sitting in the local diner and Rod Stewart walks in. Lynyrd Skynyrd referenced them in "Sweet Home Alabama"

• Thanks homedoggy know several of them good ole' boys and their music as have listened to em' , heard a few tales out there on shoals gathering mussels. I have seen Hank Jr. He has a place up in Paris Tenn. but long ago when this was out.

• Happy Truckers Day...10/4
    Thats lorrie driver to you @greame

• Hello homedoggy.'This is the rubber duck calling'.Saw the film.Happy Lorry-drivers Day everyone.Drive carefully....10/4/5/6............

• Truckers Day sounds better.

• Rubber Ducky

Happy Truckers Day

• Truckers Day, my apologies graeme this heat is getting to me, or as said Happy Lorry-drivers day, watch out for the smokies everyone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...