let me play the game not you i will click cards to move not you ok your spoiling it for me

Game: freecell
Game #: 733132391

What would you like to see?

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited August 2019 99.243.153.92

Ahhh...............no. (Beat you to it @homedoggy et al. :D ) Please read all the replies, to your previous nine complaints, including the other one you made today, explaining to you why this is happening and that only YOU can make this stop.

Exercise caution when you're clicking, or not clicking, your mouse buttons. The game, itself, is not making automatic moves. You are unintentionally clicking either the left or right mouse button, which is causing the cards to move. Besides this, if you click anywhere on the screen any cards that can move will do so. If the cards are moving back, to their previous positions, it's because... "You might be accidentally clicking the right mouse button—that executes the “undo” function." -David

• Same with Klondike when you are scrolling the cards fast, suddenly everything moves and you are lost! It's a pain having to click cards back down so you can solve the game and negates your speed play, most annoying.

• However, Keithw, since you read @Sage's classy response, you now know that there is a cause and effect in play here and can take steps to correct the situation.
    Have fun.

• Indeed, but that auto finish button would be a lot more attractive if you could click it off. I would love to pick my times up a bit but having to unmove cards backwards to complete a game is usually my reason to pack up for the night.

• Agreed...but all this can be avoided by taking your finger off the right side of the mouse. It feels weird at first...but its not Greenfelt's fault that the cards move.
    Anybody got any tea?

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited August 2019 99.243.153.92

I have a few varieties of tea, and I'll even find you a clean cup, if @graeme doesn't have the kettle on...

As @homedoggy suggests, perhaps practicing keeping your middle finger raised.....
    off your right mouse button, would help. And here's a YouTube video...

• Not using a mouse here, just one finger on the clickpad. Yeah, this PC is an Acer and has no "mouse" buttons.

• Did someone mention tea? Assam please Sage.Some of the fun is chasing after the auto-moves.Spoilsports!

• _graeme , have some mousse chocolate with that tea. OH! yah are talking about a mouse. _

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...