Klondike #2143875727

graeme- "I'm so excited and I think I like it". I have to hurry and get this down because I'm sure it won't last. As of 1:30 CST I came in 2nd only to you and I consider you the master. No applause please, just copious amounts of wine. binky

Comments

• go bink

• Thanks HD. A cheering squad is always good when you can't get the wine.

• Hello binky 3.Congratulations on you'r excellent performance and thanks for you'r compliment which I don't deserve.It's all down to practice.I'll have to keep an eye out for you now.In regard to copious amounts of wine,I think homedoggy may still have a few bottles of claret left.Having said all that,I can't remember the game we played.I'll look it up.Binky,top of the leader board next.Well done!

• Hi graeme. I'm afraid that was a one time fluke. Don't know what happened but it was some sort of a pop up deal with all different times of day. There were several players and we were the only 2 who beat the game but it was still exciting and worth mentioning(to me). Even though I've been playing for years I doubt you'll see me on any leader board. This showed up on the pop-up top 10 score board at the end of the game #2143875727. I enjoy reading your barbs and one-liners back and forth with homedoggy. Yeah, maybe he'll toss me a bottle of claret. binky

• Sorry guys, couldn't resist.

• Me neither

• I didn't post that game to brag or anything close. I was just excited to see my name on the same list as graeme even if it is #2. I hope this doesn't turn into a score that has to be analyzed and run through a math test. That just makes my toenails hurt. I certainly don't play to compete against anyone but myself.

• Oh, please don't worry about it. We are all friends here. It is just hard not to go try a game that is brought up. The freecellers have a "bear of a game' thread. Its all for fun.

• the more, the merrier :)

• Hello binky3.I whole-heartedly agree with the others.This is friendly competition and I'm glad that,instead of complaining that we are cheats,you took the game on and succeeded.You are a good example for those who feel that they can't compete with the regular players.You are not put off.Good for you.I don't think I'll check back on the game now.I'm probably about 50th.Whatever,just play on and enjoy yourself.

• Well , guess I get my chime in , Congrats out to binky , played game not use to klondike getting use to it again. not going to talk about my score on game# mentioned above. just completed first game of Klondike game #784782258 at 2:11 so have to work and practice at some more games, graeme maybe spike some tea with some of that claret. Hello graeme and everyone,

• Hello my friend .I will do just that.A glass or two or three of a nice bottle of Italian wine.Just played the game of the day and came 15th.So much for practice,and I've not had a drink yet,so don't worry about you'r game.Just enjoy yourself.My regards to you'r mam.Now back to learning how to play Klondike again.

• Sorry binky 3 if I didn't live up to you'r expectations.Can you give me some tips on how to get back on the leader board please.A glass of Italian wine if you can.

• Graeme, you always live up to my expectations with your sense of humor and positive attitude. I didn't find that game on any leader board, it just popped up and I played it before even noticing any names or dates at all. In fact I rarely play GoTD because I don't like to see how bad I do..

I think we can bury all that and I'll continue to enjoy your happy attitude. binky

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...