β€Ί

Jumping games

Game: yukon
Game #: 77196843
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

I start a new game and within thirty seconds or so - it jumps to a new one. This has happened on numerous occasions and with different Green Felt games. I have played Green Felt for a long time now but this fault is recent and I even uninstalled and re downloaded. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello Logibear.I play the game every day and have not experienced that problem.Perhaps one of the more technically proficient of our friends could help you out.Seems like a problem your end rather than the site.Hope it is sorted for you.All the best.

• you can also hit replay button on toolbar, on game screen it will be same game it just starts over. Good Luck , play on , have fun
    . Hello graeme, and family,

• Hello riverrat55.All fine here.hope you and you'r mam are both well.Been very busy this end with much ado about nothing.Will keep in touch.

• Hi Graeme - if the problem Is at my end, why does it only occur with Green Felt?

• Hello Logibear.Can't answer that one I'm afraid,except I don't experience that my end.You'r best recourse is David or Jim who created this site.They may have an answer to you'r problem.Hope this is some help.In the meantime best of luck.Pity if you are unable to play any of these games so it would be nice if this can be resolved.Wish you well in you'r quest.

• @graeme ,.,.,.Hope you"re enjoying The Open Championship
    Go Shane Lowrey
    Not really a Bushmills drinker ....maybe later.

• Hello homedoggy.Yes I am and I do like a drop of bourbon.Nice to have something decent to watch instead of politics.My regards,as always,to Annette,you'r brave son Grayson and of course yourself..........not forgetting Gerald.Sunday lunch beckons.Bye all.

• still early here,.,.maybe claret is a better choice anyway.
    Our best to Chris and Treacle.
    Morning G.
    Off to church

• Good Morning Graeme, Chris, Treacle, and to my neighbor to East , Homedoggy, Annette, Grayson hope all is well on both home fronts , and raising my mug of Almond Amaretto Cappuccino in toast to all.
    Hopefully logibear will get help from David and Jim. so they can enjoy the games here on greenfelt. Guess will go with Cajun Baked Chicken Thighs and Brown Rice for lunch.. and a Dr. Pepper.

• OldDudeInKyotoFuOldDudeInKyotoFu REGISTERED
    edited July 2019 139.101.58.7

@Logibear@talktalk.net The reason it occurs only in Green Felt is because it is the result of some interaction between the software installed on the machine with which you play and the Green Felt software. It is axiomatic in the IT industry that the only time two computing devices are exactly the same is when they come off the assembly line. The problem you're having is almost certainly due to some software that you have installed on your device that is interfering with Green Felt gameplay (e.g. antivirus, ad blocker). My experience was all on large-scale corporate applications that run on giant mainframe computers, so mobile devices are terra incognita to me. Have you installed and/or updated any software on your device recently? This is frequently the source of unexpected issues like this one. What are you playing on - desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone?

• Thank-you OldDudeinKyotoFu for helping us out.Hope this will resolve Logibear's problem.

• Homedoggy.Spot on with the Open.Shane Lowry it is.Can you see into the future?Can you give me the winning numbers of the U.K lottery please?I'll give you a couple of bob.Bye.

• Top of morning to you graeme, was hoping I could get in on that U.K. Lottery with you , recently found on street a 1986 5f Belgie coin. don't know value of ? since we are talking about bob, Take Care my friend and good luck in lottery, hello to Treacle and Chris.Cherrio my friend.

• @graeme ...Lowrey was up 5 strokes going into the final round...plus...he is Irish.
    The only way to win the U.K.lottery is to not play.
    I thought Bob's yer uncle.

• Homedoggy,you know I'm a paragon of virtue.Mind you,the claret jug sounds enticing,especially if filled with good red Bordeaux.Bob and I are off to buy a lottery ticket.Bye.

• Hello riverrat55,have been to Belgium.Excellent beer,. especially the brown.If you hang onto you'r coin for a further 100 years you may well make a profit.Look after yourself my friend and best regards to you'r mam

• graeme, got a better idea on coin, may send it to my ole buddy homedoggy for some of the Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce or recipe.

• G...if you can eat that stuff...
    you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

• Thanks Gunga Din, been seeing Burger King commercial may have to hop on up there and try it. Hope all is well with your son Grayson , and you and your wife Annette, Take Care my friend.

• I don't know that I've ever tried claret before but bought a bottle on the way home tonight. Looking forward to it. Good luck with the lottery, graeme. A few quid your way if I hit Powerball.

• Hello homedoggy.Enjoy the claret.Getting thirsty now.Think I'll have a cup of tea...........a couple of bob will do.

• Mistake on the Reaper sauce it is at Taco Bell , after looking it up think I will pass on that, Habanero, Ghost Pepper maybe, far as will go after saw what is in it and don't like Ranch Dressing,. Toast to graeme with can of Dr. Pepper. wish I had some Bob

• Hello riverrat55,back,refreshed after my cup of tea.Should I, perchance,win the lottery,I will see you have a few bob.Bob and I will see to that.Hope you'r mam continues to make progress.See you my friend.Good luck with you'r coin.

• Am I the only one playing Canfield? It feels kind of lonely. 😟

• Nephelie, I might suggest if you have seen other forums example: This game is a bear is one forum, there are several players that communicate on Free Cell by posting game numbers to their friends, as a challenge for others to play that game number so maybe you may create a forum for challenging others that do play that game as what game number you can click on High Scores and hopefully you can see someone you may be in contact with , don't know if you can send a challenge to your friends whom you are in contact with to set up a time, have seen that on other sites, maybe someone can answer that question on issuing challenges to other player, I haven't played canfield but may look into it later. I hope this helps in someway to keep you from being lonely , as you see you are never alone here you can always as you did is reach out for any reason, good luck in your quest, have fun , play on, Have a good day.

• I will keep you company @Nephelie

• @riverrat55, thank you for your friendly advice πŸ˜€, I will see what I can do. @lasso, I hope to bump into you! Suddenly, it isn’t so lonely anymore. πŸ˜€

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home β€’ Bug ReportsComment As ...