Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for this lovely site. I enjoy the games, it keeps my brain sharp, there are no ads, and it is always there.

Comments

• Very well said and SO true!!!

• I have been on this site for almost 1 year and I have found all of the people to be very friendly and helpful. David & Jim have been very helpful as well. This is a great site!

• Agree with everything :smile: !

• I agree. It's wonderful!

• It really is. Check the forum every morning, first thing.

• I wonder if there is a way to see how long any of us has been playing? That makes it even more important to say thanks.

• I see I've been playing since 2015.....but I think I may have played awhile before signing in....

• Thanks is doubly owed for so many years of fun.....

• On each persons username page at top of page ,it will list how long that player has been on site.

• When this site first came up many years ago, I was living in another state and I've had several usernames so my present one is the latest, but I started playing when they first started this site and have stayed with them because as fore mentioned that its a free site, no ads, no pop-ups and a lot of friendly people on here, as well as those who help others who have problems.... so have fun and enjoy the games..

• I second all of the above.Good humour,good games and good friends.What more could you wish for?

• **THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOU DO!

• I think I have been playing since 2006.
    It is just a great site and there have been many improvements over the years!
    Jim and David are great!

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Thanks @klick. I believe you are the only active player with a single digit user id besides @david and I! Your first game was in 2005!

• I can't remember how long I've been playing. But then again, I can't remember breakfast.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...