Comments

• Are you ?

• Am what ?

• we are

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@homedoggy, If you tell me what post you are trying to bury I can delete/bury it.

• Thank you for that information...wish I had known that a couple of weeks ago!
    Is there anything you can do about truly inappropriate and distasteful user names?

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Yes, let us know either here on the forum (or PM @jim or @david if you don't want it public) and we'll take a look.

• Thank you...
    I have been SO happy with the greenfelt site and all of your creative design and diligent oversight and care of its every aspect!
    Providing a forum is genius, as well as fun...
    I've only just this week found this private access to it. I would have used it to address a heading using objectionable language since I'mm afraid using the public access created a "tempest in a teapot"! Thank you for removing that offensive and inappropriate word...
    At this time I'm concerned about a user name. I'm a survivor of abuse and the name "pu.... whip" is horrible to me. I doubt that I'm the only one and it would be beneficial to children as well to change that user name.
    Thank you for your consideration!

• I agree.Some of these words are open to interpretation but the above could be inappropriate .If this or other user-names cause offence,there is no harm in asking the users to change them.If not,then appropriate action can be taken.Some on this site may disagree with me but I believe that some of these names are used provocatively.Very young people also play and this is not the impression we want to give them.It's not just up to David and Jim to correct these aberrations but the personal responsibility of those concerned.This won't be the last time we have to suffer this adolescent behaviour.No one has to put up with this idiocy.Now back to Klondike.

• Thank you for your support Graeme.
    I've been advised that Jim and David are the ones to change an offensive user name.

• I never see offensive names at my word game site. So i think someone must monitor, since those names always seem to turn up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...