My history

Game: freecell
Game #: 956324403

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
    Each day I'm blessed with writes my history!

• Spiderwebs - beautifully said. Your profound heart felt statement is now part of my ... and many other's ... history. May your blessings be abundant. Rev.

• Thanks rev, and also saw your posts in regards to homedoggy in the crossfire, and for prayers those who will be affected by hurricane, and thank you spiderwebs,

• Err...nice sentiments guys...but I believe O.P. (@Tomlg1tloyt1) is wanting a player history.
    His personal stats.

• Err...funny mistake!
    Thanks Rev, and I am grateful for all blessings in life and living!!!
    Sentiments given remain valid...even if not pertinent to the "feature request".

• Absolutely...thx

• I agree with the above.You realise how precious life is when you come face to face with your own mortality.Enjoy life,don't take it for granted.Play on.

• Just looked again at the previous contributions.My statement may be out of context.Sorry.

• Nothing to apologize for, graeme!
    The context of your comment is right on,
    especially for this 74 year old...
    Life is truly a precious gift and not to be taken for granted by anyone!
    Personally, I feel that the feature request is an open ended one and can be responded to in various ways...
    Have at it forum correspondents!

• what is this history that tomig1tloyt1 is asking about, someone explain to a river rat from Tennessee , and computer illiterate, had to use my computer for dummies as kindling, hope someone helps him,

• Party POOPERS!

• Okay G...I'm typing really slow cuz I know you don't read very fast. I believe the O.P. would like a way to go back in time and see scores from past games he has played...yesterday...last week...last month. Like a personal stat page he can go to.
    Or maybe they were wanting everybody's mantra ...and I'm WAY off base.

...and never call a doggy a POOPER

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@david is working on this, but it's too slow to turn on for the general public yet. Don't hold your breath, but know at least that it's in the works.

• I have no complaints. I wish everyone a happy, healthy and safe life. I'm thankful for Greenfelt and all the work done to keep it running.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...