Current number of active players playing on this site

I was just curious I recently looked in FAQ and couldn't find anything on How many players on this site? Wanted everyone to see this on forum, Hopefully David or Jim can elaborate on this if they would, Thanks! I did see in FAQ how many games played in June 18' which is amazing in it self. Keep up the good work , We Thank you Jim and David for giving us this great site.

Comments

• Let alone all the collective time and brain power we are all utilising. Don't know why but made me think of my Mum using a treadle machine - as a kid wondered if her feet were racing her hands pushing the fabric through or her hands urging her feet to keep up!

• Love it Trinny. Brought a smile to this smoke filled dreary morning. ;~)

• Am I active?Imay have to feel my pulse.This could be worrying.Never mind play on regardless

• graeme bring treacle with you , good to hear from you rev, can't forget about you trinny,

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

It's hard to know exactly how many distinct players there are on the site. We know how many registered users there are, but we lump all the anonymous players into one big category. Last week we have a little over 100,000 unique visitors to the site, but it's not clear that all of them actually played a game. We currently average 60,000 games played per hour (though many of those games are from the same players).

I made some of our statistics public. You can see them here.

• Thanx David. I found the charts fascinating. ;~)

• David ,Rev where do we go to find statistics

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@Gerald64, Click the word “here” above.

• Thank you Jim & David you're the best!

• There's only one real way to get Gerald64 his answer...
    Rollcall....sound off...one

• Hey homedoggy good to see you back in a good mood yes am a little slow at times on comprehension of things in the world, remember am from Tennessee , good to hear from you ,

• Hey buddy...wasn't aware I was anything less than a happy puppy.

• Love to read your comments and see the rapport amongst you!

• HEY ! Spiderwebs haven't heard from you in a while hope all is well with you and you weren't mistaken for a turkey on Thanksgiving, just wanted to say Hello, Take Care. Hadn't seen your comments or posts,

• I do as well, Spiderwebs, it's a great and fun group of players on this site!
    As well as having the best creators and caretakers on these games with Jim & David!

• I hope everyone had a Thankful and blessed Thanksgiving!

• Hello Spidermum and to all , if you go to David's(Green Felt Guy) message in regards to my query and click on the word "Here" there is set up by David and Jim on details of players , and games that I found very interesting if any one likes results and stats they will find it as great info for this site, Thanks David and Jim. I was really into reading the info again and more in depth.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...