You suck

Game: klondike
Game #: 1695105094
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1349x625
JS-Version: 2023-04-19_14:30:19_-0700_025b3de209596f6dbd725bc9d8b449eef1350c4d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

The Solitaire has not been fixed. I want my rainbow deck back, and I hate Italy map on deck back. GET RID THIS SHIT

Comments

• Instead of being so abusive, just ask for a refund.

• Please just go away!

• homedoggyhomedoggy REGISTERED
    edited June 2023 66.110.240.69

Suddenly, I'm reminded that without freedom of speech we wouldn't know who the idiots are.

• Skip the bad language and grow up.Try acting like a reasonable human being.If you won't respect others,they won't respect you and ultimately you gain nothing.Have a nice day.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited June 2023 184.171.220.100

Excellent comments, everyone! :D

@Oakknot1964 We at Green Felt are saddened to hear that your solitaire experience has been less than perfect. Please accept a full refund of your June subscription fees with our apologies and thanks!

• Sage, and all others. Well said. Adios Oakknot1964 refund is in the mail

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Check the "Deck Back" menu at the top, it will allow you to unselect the Italy card backs and select the rainbow ones instead.

• I was going to say get a job until school starts in the fall, but maybe you aren't going to grow up...

• If you cannot be kind to the creators of this site and, by extension, loyal players on this site, please find someplace else to do your gaming.

• Apropos of nothing, but googling user names can be … amusing.

• Did you finally get it fixed you with poor attitude and potty mouth?

• Well that clears the air! Happy Saturday everyone!

• Wow, that made for an unusual start to my day.

• I agree. Since the O.P. kinda asked for it and had it coming, I really don't mind that the good folks of Green Felt Land saw cause to defend the moral high ground... and knowing full well that my own comment may have been the most harsh...I hope everybody will allow me to bring an end to the carnage and be the referee who throws the flag and calls a ten yard penalty for piling on. I think that's what @graeme had in mind this morning.

• ggmaterreggmaterre REGISTERED
    edited June 2023 172.58.60.21

I've had about enough. Apologies to my tender hearted greenfelt.net friends. Look moron...click on the deck back button on the top of the screen. It's even another color for those who are challenged. Then, choose the card back you want, click on it. And behold! Your in business. It that simple enough for you? Gheesh. Sometimes I wonder where people leave their brains. Now let's the rest of us , PLAY ON.

• I guess not.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...