Your computer expert or whoever I am playing cheats when dealing cards

Game: klondike
Game #: 112530818
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1798x833
JS-Version: 2022-08-24_15:58:20_-0700_c986e05cda5c1f10e64ef8ef1c1c53d982b64c55

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Cheating how you say> By dealing me one card and himself three from the on deck pile. To protect my self I
have learned to back the cards to see which ones he shuffled. Then it starts delivering face cards but if
the Queen is delivered then you won't see a K or J

Comments

• riverrat55riverrat55 REGISTERED
    edited October 2022 107.129.116.44

@dleedom This particular game number #112530818 Klondike, you are giving us is a very challenging game as if you won of quit game only one individual player had a perfect score of 52 a lot of scores go over two minutes even in top #10 No cheating by game creators or computer

• Why is it that if someone isn't winning, then the computer or system is cheating? Too many rush to that assumption. And we we know what "assume" does. Don't we?

• I lost it the first time-changed one move and won it the second time.

• Two spam game links from this one, @Sage.

• Thanks @barzonymous It's getting a bit tedious, isn't it?

@jim @david See the last two words of @run3donlineaz comment, above.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2022 99.76.46.40

It's like people who don't eat cake going on a cake site to root for pie. Zero sense.

• I am going to talk about my youngest grand daughter who was approached because of her AMAZING gymnastic skill at the age of 7. She trained 3 hours a day 6 days a week. She quit because IT had stopped being fun, which was why she got into IT in the first place. A splint to keep a MINOR injury from being exacerbated. BEAM BURN - worse than it sounds - takes a long time to fade. BUT!! there are gymnasts that persevered and awe us with their skill. NO CHEATING, GREEN SCREENS or CGI. Just skill, strength, and PRACTICE. BUT!! it's obvious that greenfelt is riddled by CHEATERS! AND COMPUTER GEEKS!

Whatever you truly believe is obviously TRUE, the Earth if FLAT, NASA is all CGI, Trump DID WIN - all the Judges,
    election officials, and journalists LIED! Aliens run all the Democratic countries and 87% of the others. Elvis is still alive, he's in a Swiss chalet being kept youthful by a group of shaman from the 8th dimension. Name it, it's yours.

BUT the crystal clear truth is YES there are users that play the same game Ad Nauseam until they get it right,
    Does that take anything from your height? Does it denigrate you? Does it make you smaller in your lovers eyes?

Play the games for fun or don't play them. Final Word: PRACTICE

• An excellent repost to these foolish accusations.It's a game for everyone to be played anyway they want purely and simply for their own enjoyment.I'm relieved to hear that Elvis is still alive.I never believed he'd died anyway.Ignore these fools and play on.

• Yes, perfect comment, @Ptownpapa Exactly!

• Well, I just came back to life. I never wanted to believe Elvis died either. Thanks for the confirmation @Ptownpapa & @graeme. Wonderful early birthday present. ELVIS LIVES!!!!!!

• Thank you @Ptownpapa; you put it correctly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...