USE REAL NAME

Game: klondike3
Game #: 997655138

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I WOULD LIKE PLAYERS TO USE REAL NAMES, NOT ANONYMOUS.

• I would like to see your passport, Mr or Ms @teregram.

• Except for a few, our "real" names are aliases or avatars - ptownpapa is not my real name, and as we know some players have several "names" and others play with a "name" and as anonymous. Jim and David are working on a solution to the anonymous conundrum but it might be a while

• i would like to see people make their own choices and leave others to do the same 🐒

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We added a check box to turn off seeing @anonymus users. There are a lot of them! Many times more than logged in users. Seems people don’t like picking names? Or picking passwords? Or being tracked? You tell me.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

For me. it's all of the above. I have never had to log in to play a game on any game site where I play.

And yes, absolutely-@tucsonsky.

• I still don't get it. What is the problem with being "Anonymous"? A player is a player whether they are named or not. If you don't like "anonymous", just click them off. Is "teregram" your REAL name?

• Well it seems to be a very recent innovation this "anonymous" but my password/user name, which I've had on this site for 3 or 4 years, is suddenly called "wrong" and I was now "anonymous". I had to re-register with a new username so perhaps the problem is on the site.

• Ha, I see the user name that comes up is my old one!!

• As they used to say when I was a kid, "you writing a book? Leave this chapter out." If you're so interested in people's real names, let's start with yours teregram. Personally, unless you're law enforcement or the IRS, who cares! Now to the more important part, you get a life while the rest of us play on. 🤨

• I don’t have a real name. My parents refused to give me one. I have many aliases though. My favorite is “oh great one.” :)

• My parents gave me the name "Anonymous" so that decades later, I could piss off a lot of people.

• barzonymous, today has been the day you have given me a lot of laughs. Your dry sense of humor kills me. And....methinks this "anonymous" crap has gotten' on your last nerve. :)

• I have to count to ten at least 20 times before I respond.

• That gives me time to edit out several words...lol

• LOL...good move!

• is that ur hubby?

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

Who are you talking to, @tucsonsky? Just a little confused.

• I have many names as well. But the one I love most is Grandma. As I suggested before teregram, play on, get a life, or move on. America is a free country (if you happen to live elsewhere, move on anyway if you're unhappy) We're here to relax and enjoy ourselves.

• What's in a Name !

• Great video riverrat55. Thanks for sharing.

• Great news everyone - Jim and David are Jim and David's real names. So at least two people are ok to play greenfelt guilt free

• They'll be so relieved. Whew. That was a close one.

• David is in the clear...but jim will have to change to james

• Oh, the inhumanity...the shame...the ignorance, and stupidity. I wish I could give these people a dime so they could buy some common sense. Then purchase manners with the change.🤨

• To have common since you have to pay more than a dime for it

• oops! bad spelling, gonna have to pitch in a few $$$ for their bundle of common sense !

• Did anyone else notice that a player seems to have registered with the actual name "anonymous" and is second on the player of the week on the "moves" leader board for FreeCell??? I hesitated to add to this anonymous nonsense, but I had to laugh when I saw that B^) You might have missed it because they don't appear on the "speed" leader board.

• I think he spelled it differently...

• Nope. Here's the one cut and pasted from the leader board: "anоnymоus". Here's the one cut and pasted from the high scores window showing anonymous entries:"anonymous". Looks the same to me. Did you look at the "moves" leader board?

• Maybe there's a blank at the end of the name. At any rate it looks the same in the lists.

• There's also an anonymous53. I pointed it out several weeks ago. Fun, fun, fun here at greenfelt.net.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...