It was not a discussion it was a statement .

Your automatic compiler to stack cards is too slow.

Comments

• DeusExMachinaDeusExMachina REGISTERED
    edited April 2021 99.49.195.50

Define “too slow.” What speed would be “just right”? And two round out the Three Bears model, is there any speed that would be too fast?

Switching from the fairy tale genre to a RomCom motif, consider the possibility that this is an “it’s not you, it’s me” scenario. As in: the auto-finish animation might be gimpy because of a problem on your device or computer. When the animation is slower than expected for me, I restart my iPad.

• Oh, and I know it was a statement, not a discussion. But still, wouldn’t it have made more sense to post that follow-up in the thread to which it was relevant? That’s how forums traditionally work. ‘Twould rapidly fall into chaos if we all started new threads rather than responding within the relevant thread.

• So a signal has to bounce from your laptop or mobile device to a satellite 120 miles in space and back down and if this takes more than 2 seconds you think it's slow

• and that was a statement not a question

• "To be or not to be............."

• "Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them?"

• Perchance to take a nap??

• Time for tea.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Also, there's a hack that you guys might not know—if you click the auto-finish button twice, then it will do it twice as fast. And no, it's not limited to just twice either :smile:. I often press "space space space space" at the end of a game when there's ton of cards to "suck up".

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

The secrets are coming out!

• Wow...secret windows

• Yes, I tap madly on the screen until all the cards go up.

• Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war !!

• anyone lived in a pretty how town

• Oh jeez, this will just make everyone think we are all cheating again

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...