Election results

2»

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited November 2020 99.76.46.40

This is a game site. The game trump played -he lost. There is a new president. trump has now lost 30 court cases and judges are laughing his attorneys out of court. His aides are sending out resumes. Biden is the president elect and will actually make America great again.

• There is a time and place for everything and I blame myself for starting this thread in a attempting to keep things lighthearted and jovial. I should have known it couldn't be done. My bad.
    But in the spirit of Thanksgiving can we keep the conversation on the lighter side. It would be a great world if everyone believed the same things I do. But I also know people are capable of forming their ow beliefs without my input and I accept whatever political or religious system they adopt as the best thing for them.

Happy Thanksgiving and pass the potato salad.

• My wife and I came to our small town over 50 years ago and we have voted in every election since then. The citizens that do the work of filling out the paperwork during the election are our friends and neighbors and every one of them treats their work as an honor to serve, and some of them have been doing the jobs for decades. No matter their
    political views and desires, ethnicity, religion or sex, they work hard and honestly to make sure the results are completely correct. To suggest that they or any of the election workers nationwide would willingly subvert their
    duty is beyond an insult. I can not understand those who would believe the worst of them and simply assume
    that they are part of a great cabal to subvert the will of the people. Not a shred of proof has been offered to show
    malicious intent or fraud. The no longer president lost and that is the end of the real story, the continuing attempt
    to invent conspiracy is a sham and a waste of taxpayer dollars. I send a THANK YOU to all the election workers
    and wish them a safe Thanksgiving.

• Thank you homedoggy, sorry for my continuing the thread. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope Joan makes her outrageous potato salad which I'm not supposed to indulge in but it is soooooo good. "The graves a fine and private place but none I think do there embrace, or eat potato salad" apologies to Mr. Marvell

Stay safe

Well put, @Ptownpapa...an application for a ballot is actually not a ballot...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

(I miss the holiday cards, but I will be thankful to see them at Christmas.) Play on, eat on, have fun.

• — “cant handle other ppl giving their views” ?
    I handled your views just fine, thanks.

— “ The topic at hand is called ‘Election results‘“
    Yes. Actual results. Not fever dream conspiracy theories with zero evidence that undermine our entire system of government. If you’re going to go down that path, you had better come armed with more than a stack of B.S. “affidavits” about election workers being rude or absentee ballots being folded, You also might want to get some lawyers who know what “opacity” means before they use it their brief and who can tell the difference between a four star hotel and a landscaping business. And you damn well better expect informed patriots like me to meet you at the door and slap down your nonsensical crapola like Hakeem Olajuwon rejecting a weak layup attempt.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, especially those who are buried under a bitter veil of denial, binging on a slurry of alternative facts.

• Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans....Now.....As a non American i have been following the real results...not media sites which have been spreading garbage for four plus years. I do agree with PlownPapa that there are honest and time giving people helping out at the election. However there are several key states where observers were harassed, mail-in ballots which were not folded and voting machines compromised. The media giants have called this election which is not their job to do so. Dont worry DeusExMachina im not a conspiracy theorist ...i look at facts.
    Cheers for now ...keep your chins up.

• Hi @Apt_Source your recent IP address tells me that you are posting via a proxy server that has recently been reported as a source for forum spam

Details for 185.220.101.20

IP: 185.220.101.20
    Decimal: 3118228756
    Hostname: 185.220.101.20
    ASN: 208294
    ISP: Markus Koch
    Organization: Markus Koch
    Services: Confirmed proxy server
    Tor exit node
    Recently reported forum spam source. (2477)
    Type: Corporate
    Assignment: Likely Static IP
    Blacklist:
    State/Region: Odisha
    City: Muruda
    Latitude: 21.8413242 (21° 50′ 28.77″ N)
    Longitude: 86.9563926 (86° 57′ 23.01″ E)

• Hi fingsaint....Yes i am using a proxy server...as do many ppl on here...by the way. I have been playing on here for over 5 yrs for your info....might want to jot that down in your black book. The nicks i generally play games with ...i do not use a proxy server..ok. If i were to make truthful comments with my normal nick regarding the Election results...some clown like yourself would probably boot me....If you guys want to censor people then you may as well remove the forum..ok. I have been coming to this site to play games and sometimes check in on the forum...not a crime. ...by the way Tor is not illegal to use...I would think that a lot of people would agree with my last drop above if they were intelligent. Cheers fingsaint. (sorry Mr Policeman)

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited November 2020 119.18.3.16

Merely stating the facts @Apt_Source In the meantime I see you’ve changed to another proxy server which has also been reported for spam.

• Probably time to close this discussion topic @jim @david

Please delete this thread.

I'm looking for a game site with no ads and no possible mention of him by his minions. I do not care what stupid names people use-I just don't want this noise in my life. Play on. I'm going to Politaire for awhile. See ya January 20th.

Play on.

• One last note on the US elections if I may. I trust we are all THANKFUL that they are over (except for the challenges unfortunately). Now back to the games!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited November 2020 10.0.0.206

Oy. Please don't waste our time with stupid conspiracy theories, @Apt_Source. Also, nice unmasking job @fingsaint!
    This topic was already pushing the bounds as it was. I'm locking it.

This discussion has been closed.