My user name is sundog; don’t know why, now I can’t log on anymore. Can I reset the password?

Game: freecell
Game #: 1087613872
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 12_4_8 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
JS-Version: 2020-09-18_15:09:11_-0700_19db11c83b7fe9a8d30c1b564599cc7cdea7f87c

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Just realized I typed my problem on the description line.😝 I have not changed my password since I set it up years ago. For some reason, now when I try to logon it says invalid password. Anyway to reset the password?

• Always nice to welcome another dog to the neighborhood. I can't really help with your situation other than to say the site is case sensitive so if you used a capital letter you'll need to again. I hope we see each other around the fire hydrant.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@sundog, send @daviid and I a message with your new password. We only have a manual reset flow because we don’t collect email addresses.

• That's good to know.

• Dog's Rule ! Stay Safe everyone

• my name is foxjig31 can I join?

• Close enough....woof woof

• I am a little confused. If you can't login how did you leave this message? I had a computer die and could not remember my login and no matter how I tried I could not leave a message or find a way to ask for a reset so I had to create a new user name.

• Almost same here but, don't know if you'd call it opposite. Had to change PC and didn't even have to change user name or password. I have to admit i'm tech illiterate so didn't know if that was a woops or not.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...