Keepin it friendly

There’s so much hatin out in the real world, can we please keep it out of Green Felt? There is a screen name “BLM Terrorists” playing Freecell. Racism has no place on this site, or in America.

Comments

• People in GreenFeltland live in a Utopian world where folks are allowed to have opinions and such. Do we always agree? Of course not. In this case I'm not even sure if he's for BLM or against and I'll leave it to the powers that be to decide if it is divisive enough to warrant removal. However,..perhaps a better course of action would be to NOT draw attention by posting on the Forum where hundreds of people will see and play the game a few times until he's knocked off the scoreboard.
    Some folks on the site might even be against being ruled by rats.

• The reason the greenfelter chose the "inflammatory" name is unknown except to the chooser, If they
    are happy, so be it. I have been called out for espousing ignoring them, the BAD namers, but I will
    say it again - @homedoggy is spot on. IGNORE the demand for attention. If "IT" is truly offensive
    David & Jim will clean it up, otherwise YOU/WE have nothing to say about it. That's what the
    1st Amendment is all about. We are here to play games not pass judgement. Some might even
    take offense on your @RatsRule! moniker. Homage to @homedoggy.

• I agree.Play on!

• RatsRule?Whats that all about?

• Rodent domination

• I'd like to go on record as being against that.

• The rat is in the mind of the beholder. Let it be.

• Maybe it is a reference to "rat rods" a style of car

• Rats Rule is also a song and a hashtag on Instagram and Pinterest and should really offend no one.

• From an old Rat ! Peace & Love , to all , stay safe

• jabba -today's rat rods are a far cry for what passes as rat rods today. I'm 76 and remember real rat rods.

• I choose to remain anonymous due to so many on the site not wanting to discuss differences of opinion. There is nothing wrong with that. I feel that is what's wrong. It's OK to disagree, but we should not bring in race, religion, or nationality. I was raised to believe we were all created equally and that is what the Bible teaches us. I am personally against the current president but that doesn't make me a bad person. @Ptownpapa I'm sure this is going to get your panties in a wad and I'm sorry.

• Graffiti. I think it's all about good artistic Graffiti. Disfiguring this site with inappropriate slogans is a shame. David and Jim run the BEST SITE EVER for card games, it is beautifully designed, a pleasure to play, no advertisements. Graffiti is writing without permission and within public view. Good Graffiti has 3 elements : (1) It is appropriate, i.e. in some way associated with the card playing and solitaire, (2) It is inspiring, i.e. provides an alternative valid view, and (3) It has human value, such as humour. The best graffiti I saw in France was a government health warning « Alcohol kills you slowly » and scribbled underneath « We are not in a hurry. »

• @kaysha - I don't wear panties. AND I said "IGNORE" not challenge or attack or not allow. If you want to prosthelytize or stump for a politician go right ahead. If you have an "offensive" user name I will ignore you. If you have a recipe, or a Bon Mot, or a comment/insight or just a hello/shout out.. or a condolence - I will appreciate it. Please, enjoy the site, Play on.

• AND as ELSA sings in "Frozen" - Let it go....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...