where are my Independence Day cards?

Game: freecell
Game #: 2348064272
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.5060.66 Safari/537.36
Window: 1204x552
JS-Version: 2022-04-26_21:16:14_-0700_6d43c52f8435257fc2fd0d26bbc5c6c30b81c46d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

I had Canada Day cards. Are you some America hating woke corporation? I demand my Independence Day cards, you commies !

Comments

• I can no longer tell if people are kidding.

• Which is more disturbing - Is it a joke or not a joke.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2022 99.76.46.40

Also-the Independence Day cards are right there-with all the colors. Thank you. They're great!

Again, if Normal Cards are an option, the holiday cards are present.

• Maybe they are color blind?

• Maybe they were expecting the icons to change (flags & eagles or something) instead of just a color change. Actually, for the first millisecond I thought the black had just faded some.

• @cherryduckface I really hope you’re kidding, because if you aren’t I find your comment extremely rude. Even if you are just kidding, your comment is a little over the top. Just my personal opinion.

• No joke, these are aggressive true colours from @cherryduckface. Their only other discussion comment was in July 2019 when they wrote:
    What would you like to see? where are my holiday cards? are you biting the hand that feeds you? are you a spoiled little antifa? why were there Canada Day cards but no 4th of July cards? are you selfish little liberals who hate your country?

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Thanks for the reminder, @fingsaint. Maybe the color change was too subtle for @cherryduckface?

• ggmaterreggmaterre REGISTERED
    edited July 2022 172.58.72.48

It's too late now, but might we have for the 4th of July next year in addition to the color change, which I love, changes to the suits? My suggestions include: fireworks sprays (1color), flags, mini-scrolls (representing Declaration of Independence), stars and tri-corner hats, etc. Just a thought.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...