Impossible game

There's a problem with game number 3712227791 of Klondike it has impossible moves for you to finish the game there's a 9 of clovers that you can't move because all the cards you need are behind that card

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited January 2022 99.243.171.10

@blueprincess215 That's not a problem, it's just makes the game not able to be won. If every game was winnable, where would the challenge be?

• Seriously, there are some games that cannot be won. I don't think any game site guarantees a win, does it? Like @Sage said, that's the challenge of the games.

• It is not a problem. The most interesting games are not winnable to maintain intrigue through their players. A game is enjoyable only if there are challenges, else the players would be no longer interested in it once they defeat it. For example, I am addicted to an idle game with food. I have been playing it for several months. Also, I win good money playing it. The previous month saved over 300$. Soon I will be capable of affording a new phone. I adore playing free online games to win real money no deposit. I recommend you too.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited February 2022 99.243.171.10

@david or @jim Please see the comment, above, with the clickable link by AdrianHunter. I've started singing that Monty Python song... "Spam, spam, spam, spam....."

• We love ad free games here. But as well, we dislike ads in our chats.

• EarnestCadenaEarnestCadena NEWLY_REGISTERED
    edited April 2023 128.90.157.117

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with that particular game of Klondike. Unfortunately, sometimes there can be glitches or issues with certain games that make them impossible to complete. If you're looking for a different game to play, you might want to try online bingo games. They offer a fun and exciting way to potentially win some extra cash while enjoying a classic game. Plus, many online bingo games offer various levels and options, so you can find the one that's right for you.

• Naughty, naughty
    I know that you are just trying to help, but we don't mention other sites on greenfelt.net. Too many folks try spamming the site. But as I, you're just trying to help a fellow player.

• @jim and @david Please see both @EarnestCadena 's and @AdrianHunter 's spam comments above.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...