Anonymous must go. Please ban this person.

Game: klondike
Game #: 1005370673
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36 Edg/91.0.864.64
Window: 1349x657
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Anonymous has been hacking this game for several weeks. Somehow he has been able to win a game multiple times anytime he chooses. Please remove him from this game permanently.

• Click on one of the messages, then "recent discussions". Enter "anonymous" in the search box and you will see all the MANY MANY discussions of this topic. "Anonymous" is NOT one player, but any player who does not want to log in. Apparently most games are played anonymously, although you could say that ALL players are anonymous because we don't give our real names/identities.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

And we're almost to 40 posts on this. God, this is tedious.

And by, the way-I'm one of the thousands of people who do not log in to play, but am logged in on the forum. And we have been doing it for years, not weeks.

Based on the times alone, it's quite obvious "anonymous" could NOT be one person.

• It's too late folks.The anonymice have taken over.All is lost.........time for tea

• time for tequila.

• Hello graeme, if I may, think I'll join you for that tea. Do we have a scone to go with it?

• barzonymous.....oh, yeah!

• You know we have a president that's anonymous, perhaps he was referring to him.

• @barzonymous: only 40?!?!!? It feels like so many more.

@FightTheFakeNews: what are you smoking? What about Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is remotely anonymous? Here’s some bio for your edification:

• graeme, you know the sun never sets on the British empire because not even god trusts an "ENGLISH" man in the dark? See the news that a spectator may have shined a laser in the goalies eyes during the penalty kick in the extra time. Excellent game, Denmark was exhausted but wouldn't give up but England was the best team on the pitch.
    I will enjoy my afternoon coffee, no scones - doctors orders. The doctor prefers to remain anonymous.

• I'll be weird. I'll take my break with a glass of cold buttermilk. Very refreshing.

• Think I will play some Klondike , eat some Cajun Wings, big glass of Milk, crank up some good music , and leave the politics out of it and enjoy the rain coming in to finally cool it off here

• I'm for all of those that include food and drink....and music come to think of it.

• I'll take the rain. (On the west coast :'( )

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@ulpilotrmh If you don't want to see the anonymous users, uncheck the box underneath the high score list.

The fact that so many people don't take the "anonymous" tag literally is making me think we should make it stand out in way that other usernames can't. Perhaps we make it a different color or italicize it or something…

• @DeusExMachina
    Wow, I must have entered The Twilight Zone
    We have found a Biden enthusiast who may have voted for the empty suit
    Since you referred me to a couple of websites, here's a couple for you
    The Biden Confession

Great Moments from Joe

Just do a quick internet search, everyone knows this guy ain't in charge
    Dude you need to find other news outlets besides the main stream media
    That's how you FightTheFakeNews

• @FightTheFakeNews: Good luck with your delusions.
    I’m wise enough not to engage with crazy.
    Over & out.

• FightTheFakeNewsFightTheFakeNews REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 72.88.117.24

@DeusExMachina
    It gets no wimpier than that
    I would expect no less from a Bidenier

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

This has turned non-productive. Lets not blast lame political nonsense into the bug reports.

This discussion has been closed.