ME BAD?

I put a flower next to my user name and this popped up. But the flower is there when I play? I'm not sure what to do?

Comments

• Hahahaha

• you break it....you pay.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Thanks for your bug report, @jayG! I’ll see if I can duplicate that error.

I was able to duplicate your error. Thanks for your report. Despite what it says, we no longer get notified, so we appreciate the feedback.

I also updated the user settings page to dynamically give you feedback on the availability of your new username as you type.

I put a flower next to my user name and this popped up. But the flower is there when I play? I'm not sure what to do?

Me either. I had to change my name back by hand. At least I believe you now!

• Developers often reward people who find bugs. Perhaps @jim will give you a complementary one year subscription to Greenfelt Premium ;)

• It will work if you restart your device .
    Hang in there !

• So is it ok to have the flower, or do I need to get rid of it?

• BedroomMechanic.

It has always worked it is still working. Putting the flower next to my name only gave me an error when I logged in.
    I did not stop me from logging in. Just wanted Jim to see the error message.

So is it ok to have the flower, or do I need to get rid of it?

The flower is fine and now you should be able to change to names with flowers without issue. Let us know if that is not the case.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited February 2021 119.18.1.6

Checking ...
    hmm I changed to fingsaint🔥😎 but it doesn’t appear above this comment. Maybe it’s just for scorecards?

Edit: yes, works on scorecards. Just played Golf Game #: 152347642 and new username appeared.

2nd Edit: test over, back to normal now 👍🙂

It doesn’t surprise me that the forum doesn’t update. I’ll let @david look at that one.

@fingsaint, thanks for testing!

-@jim

• Thank You, your the best! Just fun doing something different. :)

• Can I get a flower?

• Here you go @binky3 take your pick 🌹💐🌷🌺🌻🌼🌸🥀

• fingsaint.. Cool!

• Thanks @flingsaint....those are some pretty flowers. Now, how do I get them next to my name. I'm really not an idiot, just not very computer literate. Thanks jayG for starting this thread. Flowers so pretty I can almost smell them.......binky

• @binky3: Copy/Paste works.
    If you're on an iPad or the like, you can switch the keyboard to an emoji picker. On iOS, tap the globe icon at the bottom left corner. On Android, it varies from one manufacturer to another, but in general look for a smiley face at the top or bottom of the keyboard.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...