How do I change my login?

Game: klondike
Game #: 652490822
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.113 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-03-26_10:42:01_-0700_29cf6477f6a884ced4ae15f38e99308be0522b78

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• I need to change my log in. How can I do that? Please respond ASAP. Thank you.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2020 99.243.171.10

Every post you've made has been responded to, with how to do this.

If you click on your name, in the upper right corner, of the main Green Felt page, or any game page, you will have the option to go to Account Settings (where you can change your user name and password) or Log Out.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2020 99.76.46.40

Maybe we should just call him... It's a Georgia number.

• Let's be careful about calling this phone number , stay safe everyone.

• It was a joke.

• He just posted the exact same question again.

• I want to remove my E mail number and have amber2011 instead for the games.

• I cannot see Account settings when I click on my name in RH CORNER

• You have to be on a game screen....playing a game....then look for your name in the upper right.

• @amber2011 or to anyone else wanting to change their username... you can do it on this discussion screen. .. on the top right by where your current username is, there is a little "flower" or wheel? If you click on that , it will give you the option of changing your username.. click on Preferences....and follow directions.

• Correction: @amber2011 .... I just realized that I misled you on changing your username... just click on your name you are currently using.. once you reach the next screen. to your left side of the screen will give you the options of changing your username.. sorry..for the error

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...