you lie

Game: klondike
Game #: 3175115643
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.87 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• false scoring!

• ox, that's incredibly rude. If you have a problem or concern, a courteous message would be well-received and answered as concisely and quickly as possible. More detail would also help.

• You lie?..........but I don't hear anyone speaking

• I have found that actually reading the rules of the game helps too. I know-what a concept.

• oh dear graeme I think a melton mowbrey and a guiness are required for this event ....... onwards and upwards ....... dulce periculum laddies !!!!!!
    AL

• Game number mentioned works fine with me , finished 41st, at 2:32 not gonna lie am not bragging.

• Hello mistinask.Now you'r talking.........pork pie and a pint of guiness,that will set me up for the rest of the day if I don't fall asleep first [10am here] I like the last bit.Is it Sanskrit?Cheers!

• Latin , motto of Clan MacCauley ......... danger is sweet !
    I see cdmusic lives in west Vancouver just acrosss the Georgia straits from me , I am on the east coast of Vancouver Island in a pulp and paper mill town named Crofton, no french here only descendants of English and Scots settlers.
    Wildlife though , bears , deer, cougar etc.
    AL

• A misunderstanding on at least 3 continents. Gotta love greenfelt.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...