1. Go to Hopeless
2. Scroll down to the High Scores table
3. Look for links to games

Actual Result:
Table shows name, date, score and time

Expected Result:
also show a functioning link to each game

Workaround:
For a few days, changing the tab from This Week to Today got the links to show. But that no longer works.

Comments

• I've noticed through the years that sometimes they are there and sometimes not, and sometimes on a different tab. It seems pretty hit-or-miss. It would be nice to be consistent.

• This is probably old news to many, but the hyperlinks go missing when all scores in the Top 10 list are from the very same game.

Which leads me to ask: what is the everlasting charm of replaying the same 2 or 3 games day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after????????????????

I mean seriously, we all get it: you guys can score 34,000 points on 791533794. Good for you! How ‘bout retiring a game after, say, 5 straight weeks of filling the list?

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@DeusExMachina, I see your point. @david, It seems like we should treat hopefuls more like the solitaire games than Sirtet.

• What on earth is a Hyperlink............when it's not missing?

• I try not to resurrect those games, but they keep reappearing. There are some games I stopped playing altogether, but I like the game and if the same games keep coming up, at some point, I want to play. That is why in a different thread I suggested allowing some games to be placed in a separate Hopeless game board where those who want to keep playing those games don't clog up the scoreboard for others in main game board.

• Also, the hyperlinks go away when the entire column is filled up from a single game.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited October 2019 119.18.2.31

@graeme hyperlinks are clickable connections to other data. Here, on Green Felt, the hyperlinks are usually recognisable by their green colour - for an example click on this hyperlink

But, just to be different, Hopeless game numbers are hyperlinked in orange or yellow

:)

• Hello fingsaint.Thanks for the explanation.Still as clear as mud to me.Have to put it down to my advanced age......I'm also slightly colour-blind which may not help.Ithink I'll give the missing hyperlinks............a miss.Take care.

• Thanks @graeme. You take care as well. The hyperlinks can wait for another day. Always good to see you on top of your game. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...