Bermuda

My thoughts and prayers for those devastated by the recent catastrophy.I didn't realise how bad it has become and we complain about the weather in this country.

Comments

• Sorry.I've spelt catastrophe wrong.My wife tells me there's a spell check somewhere but I've yet to find it.

• Hello graeme, good to hear from you , hope all is well there across the pond with the family and Treacle. Don't worry about the spelling, don't think Jim or David will send us to the principal's office for misspelled words, well hope not. Yeah! the Caribbean has been ravaged by a Hurricane just a few weeks ago in the Bahama's from Hurricane Dorian now may have another one headed that way. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people and families for all they have faced recently and have to go through the same within the next coming days. Take Care my friend.

• Hello my friend.How are you?I hope you'r mam is still making progress.Homedoggy has just reminded me that it's the Bahama's.Can't spell,poor sense of geography,I put it down to the Sicilian wine.It's their fault.[hope there are no Sicilians looking in,I may have a contract out on me] I'm off into the garden shortly.It's a lovely autumn late afternoon.........I have some wine left........hair of the dog?Look after yourself.

• Don't feel bad on Bahama's or Bermuda, I always couldn't figure out the difference of England , Great Britain, or South Wales. I loved maps in Geography but was forced to study what they wanted you to. Mom is well on road to recovery even quicker than myself, will stick to Dr. Pepper and Almond Amaretto Cappuccino. If there are any Sicilians around hope they bring plenty Cannoli's and Italian Sausage.

• No signs of Sicilians yet.Difficult to see anything from under the table.Italian sausage sounds nice.No more wine for a while.........cup of tea instead.Bye.

• graeme, Humberto has now become a Hurricane and will impact the Islands of Bermuda later this week. as last week it went across the Bahamas again. Just wanted to update you on impacts of Hurricane in the Atlantic, am sending you a news story , if you click on feed am sending you you will be able to read stories , but forecasted not to have impacts on mainland of Eastern USA , thou will most likely have rip currents affect some areas. Hope all is well across the pond wasn't sure how much news you get on storms over this way , I will also wish the people there my thoughts and prayers, Hello to you and wife and my friend Treacle, Take Care my friend. click on website listed below this message.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...