size will not change from large to a smaller font

URL: /
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.157 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• I am using a laptop and the font will not change from large

• @katej123 . At the top right of your screen there are 3 dots that are lined up, if you click on that, arrow down to ZOOM.. you'll see a percentage there, click on the minus sign and it will decrease the size of the fonts.. I also use a laptop and use the setting of 100%. and satisfied with that size of fonts. hope that is helpful for you and you're able to enjoy the games.

• Kate have been having same issue on other sites when I go to enlarge screen and getting tired of it , I googled microsoft answers in search engine with question about Enlarged screen freezes , when I click escape button it doesn't work? I got this answer on screen freezes , This may not unfreeze computer or bring up option to restart , shut down or open Task Manager open Task Manager and note if program is not responding , if there is one, click that program titled and click end task. I also seen infor hit CTRL, ALT, and Delete in order, hope this info helped or maybe some of our more computer skilled players may offer assistance. Play on have fun

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...