Solitaire game

Another game of solitaire - not green felt!!! Have been playing that for a long time and maybe won 6-8 games. Played over 400!

Comments

• Hello xnewyorker, saw your forum, for along time since being here I basically played only Free Cell, things happened and using green felt page and now playing games as secret games under FAQ , I in past had sent you info , so I have branched out to several versions of golf games and now have got into several versions of Klondike, and alternation listed in FAQ , as you've heard me mention I don't focus on scores or times , or attempt to compete, I just play for fun, and enjoy different challenges of learning other games , it is good to hear from you again as had messaged you , hope you are well , and taking care of yourself, Take Care,

• Hi Riverrat

Thanks for message. Have switched to an entirely different game - Spades!!! I hope all is good for you and your loved ones. I'm doing what I can when I can. You take care of yourself too. Stay safe!

• Hello xnewyorker saw your message earlier and wanted to give you a holla and a thank you for the message, I do from time to time play spades on Random Salad Games, and enjoy another break from this site in Hearts Deluxe, also on same site, was playing games on like yahtzee and scrabble , but site is run by many ads and interruptions during games , and now having a youtube page for personal music , I installed an ad blocker so not allowed with ad blocker to play games, these are just other games and few others that on occasion take a break from greenfelt , but always come back here for games and a few special friends, am grateful you are back , I am getting better as time goes on , starting to some small things I got behind in last year around the house, hope you are back with us and with other games , and that you are well , Take Care of your self , and hope to hear from you when you can.

• can someone explain why I occasionally don’t get my score, it only the congrats message? Is this bc I’m so lightning fast you can’t keep up with me?

• Yes...yes it is.

• Speedy Gonzales's cousin Speedy Bglee

• For my rare chosen break from Green Felt, I play on Polymorphic Solitaire- 535 games-none of which have to be downloaded. Fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...