HOW DO THEY PLAY SO FAST

Who is this Shizi person who can play a game of Golf in 17seconds? And how?

Comments

• I enjoy enormously playing cards on this site and I sincerely thank the creators of it, but I disapprove strongly to those who use any kind of trick to reach ridiculous and almost impossible scores. It puts me off competing alltogether, therefore I prefer to remain anonymous and just play my bit without competing which suits me fine. This way everyone’s happy, the cheaters can do what they like and I can carry on enjoying the games. Just unfortunate, that after each completion of a game this wicked scoreboard appears…

• Hey Guys...
    There is a subset of our Green Felt society who have honed their skills to an incredible degree. Part of it
    is touch screen computers...maybe replaying a game...or finding a game that lends itself to high scores or speed.
    They have their tricks and they are very good at what they do. I liken it to any other sport or game in which "little old me" can go head to head with Willie Mayes or Tom Brady. I'm honored to be listed on the same score board.
    Here's the part that makes me mad. If you ask them nicely...they will tell you exactly how they do it. But, a lot of their skills comes from practice.
    For me...the enjoyment lies in my cracking into the top 5% or 10% of the people who played and seeing some improvement in my play. After all...it's solitaire...the only score that matters is my own.
    Good Luck!

• Quite right home doggy, it just takes an enquiring mind and perseverance, I know however that I'll never make a Mo Farah.............

• Dilly! Dilly! just here to play games and see what everyone else is up to.

• Look at it this way:
    You play a game of tennis with Serena. Do you accuse her of cheating, or applaud her for her multiple hours of practice and irritation she went thru to become as good as she is? Of course, you could just ignore her and walk off the court.

It's the same way here. Calling those who are faster than us cheaters is not a right thing to do. We are all given the same tools here (shortcuts). And we can all take the time to learn and improve, get better and faster. That is what the really fast players did.

Even if you never get into the top 10, it shouldn't matter. Below the top 10, no one but you can see the score.(well, maybe David and Jim can see, but they don't care). Just take the time you need and play the game the way you want. What others do is not your fault.

Enjoy the games.

• Mo Farah??? Really Trinny?
    I'll take "Obscure Athletic References" for $200, Alex. LOL
    I guess... outside the States...nobody knows Willie Mayes and Tom Brady either.

• Who's Mo Farah? :#

• He won a couple of gold metals for Great Briton in 5,000m and 10,000m in 2016

• Actually... I'm selling him short. He's an incredible athlete. He's dominated distance running for ten years in a row.

• He's someone who can cover much more distance than me and much quicker too :'(

• My oldest girl was a swimmer, a breast stroker. She was good and even won high school state. At one of her meets in the olympic pool in Federal Way WA she swam against Megan Quan. I watched ms. Quan smoke everyone in the pool by 50 meters in a 200 meter race, and i couldnt figure out how she did it. I mean i was watching it happen, and her stroke looked like everyone elses, but she was at a completely different level than other very fast high school kids. Clearly there were things going on that i couldnt see but made a huge difference.

• ...so @Abacus ...there is the secret. Above water, look calm and cool. But below water...paddle like hell.

• Personally i do not believe that anyone can complete these games in 23.24,25 seconds without some form of "help". I am fast but the best ive ever done is 112 .I do compete to see how fast i can do it but i dont believe any of those scores.

• Depends on how easy the game is and the skill of the player.What are all these tricks that some players mention?I only use my trusty mouse and computer.All players should be allowed to play in any way they want without baseless accusations of cheating.These are games for your own enjoyment.Enjoy the games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...