OOPS!!!

Sorry HOPELESS players, I forgot to sign off before I messed around with today's game.
I hate plugging up the top 10 list!

Comments

• The Players of the Day board still has me in third place so don't worry about it. ;) How did I get to third place, anyway? :D

• You're on a roll!!

• You're doing better! :)

• Just curious. I thought only your first try would be listed on the game of the day page. I usually only play a game once but once in a while I'll play a game a second time but my second try never gets listed in the top ten.

• I usually only try once as well, but now and then....I didn't realize you could sign off and then mess with the same game. I don't thin an apology was needed but thank you anyway. I can stay on the leader board for 2 or 3 minutes sometimes! lol

• On hopeless you need to sign off and open a new tab or when you sign on it will remember all the tries you did while you were off. I like to do it to keep things cleaner on the list and of course to make it look like I can just grab a decent
    score out of thin air!😂

• All sounds very complicated.Lovely day here.Almost time for a cup of tea and some pruning,Stay safe everyone.

• Its your first time with a certain score that stands. But with hopeless, you get a lot of different scores. So you can get a pretty long list of different scores for one player.

• Oh Graeme, I've been pruning too.....but it's not really proper in Georgia this time of year. just can't get past the blue berries if I don't...but tea sounds wonderful.

• Hello Fireweed.Georgia! Sounds very evocative.......Southern Belles and 'Gone with the Wind'..........the film,not me.Very partial to blueberries with my porridge.Hope you stay safe from this viral horror.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...