Forum Line 2 not showing

Game: klondike
Game #: 2142550249
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.1 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2020-05-16_19:41:12_-0700_f06495f1711fe3a4108f10f14aebc2cd651b89d9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Good Afternoon, Jim & David:

I am having trouble accessing line 2 of the forum. For some reason, I can't read it at all. Line 1 is working, but line 2 is not. Can you please help me out and thank you.

Comments

• I've been having that trouble for some time now. I end up just clicking on the first line, then browsing the forum from there.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi @cdmusic ,

I don't know what you mean by "Line 1" and "Line 2". Can you provide a screen shot or more detail?

Thanks,
    -@jim

• There are 2 lines of post on the forum. The first line is readable while the 2nd isn't. I don't know how to do a screen shot but I will try.

• Sorry Jim, but I failed miserably.

• Does this work? In this example, under "New Posts on the Forum",
    "Line 1" = Forum Line 2 not working
    "Line 2" = All Black Cards
    Depending on how you've got your browser screen set (larger or smaller visuals, sometimes the "all black cards" part can be scrambled up with the "request a feature" part.

In my case, this is corrected by adjusting my browser settings using "ctrl +" or "ctrl -"

BUT even so, the line that currently says "Forum Line 2 not working" functions as a live link to the post, while the line that currently says "all black cards" used to work as a link the same way but doesn't anymore (for me. and for cdmusic.)

• I think you broke the internet

• ;) I mentioned this once a while ago, but wasn't too concerned as I can access the forum other ways. Like the "Forum" link.

• Thank you Alysoun for your help.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...