I have won the game many times and my fast score was less than 10. But my name was not in list

Game: freecell
Game #: 1863817580

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I have scored less than 10 in fastest score in many games. But my name didn't appear in the list of 10 fastest scorer again when I payed the same game.

• Do you mean that you score less than 10 seconds in many games all the time? If so, that's remarkable since the fastest consistent scores are usually between 30-60 seconds (at least that's what I've observed after endless hours of playing). I've never seen your name in the top 10 scorers before, and I actually look at this list,

Maybe I'm not understanding though. Are you saying your name DID appear the first time but, upon playing it again, it didn't appear? Or that it never appears? The wording is a bit unclear, as is the practice of playing the same game again only to be jilted again (though there's at least one person who plays the game of the day multiple times to appear more than once in the top 10 lol).

So, are you logged in when you play? That's the only thing I can think of, though there are others who know way more than I do about stuff like this.

• Wait a second.... Hold on a tick... You JOINED at 2:28 this morning? You have 0 visits? I think I've just been had.

• You joined at 2:28 and posted at 2:33 that you have won many games in under 10 seconds. I know there's a lesson to be learned here.

• Well, in five minutes they could have won 30 games in 10 seconds each! lol

• I'll celebrate that with a cup of tea and a piece of banana cake as well as V.E day.How well I remember our street party in 1945,running around the tables in my short trousers with my socks around my ankles,joining in the excitement even though I didn't know what it was all about.The war in Europe was over.Japan still fighting.Never saw my father until he came home from Burma in 1946.Now we fight a different enemy.

• I think the site only recognizes you as "joining" when you post on the Forum. Also if you play anonymously your scores are not listed

• Yeah that's why I wondered if he was logged in.

So under the activity tab, if it says someone recently joined (as the poster did) doesn't that mean they just joined the site? Perhaps they finally just established a username. On a related note, what do the number of visits measure, exactly? Is it how many times you've come to the site?

• Yeah ...they could be playing a long time without a user name...and you cannot post on the forum without logging in.
    I think 'visits' is exactly that...each time you log in.

• Happy V.E. day, graeme.
    Now I have to get the image of you in short shorts out of my head.

• Hello homedoggy.Patched short trousers,jam covered,happy face and hair pointing in all directions.Despite the war,happy days.Take care.

• sound like me...yesterday

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...