Clock Solitaire -- known byany other name?

Game: spider1
Game #: 1356216262

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I'd like to see clock solitaire on Greenfelt. Picture a stack of four cards in each of the twelve clock positions, plus the last stack in the center of the clock face. Start by turning up the top card in the center stack. Whatever card is shown is placed face-up outside the circle coinciding as follows: Ace = 1, & so on with Queens in the twelve o'clock position. Each time a King is shown, it goes face-up around the center stack. if all four Kings are turned up before all the others, the round is lost.

• I remember playing clock solitaire many times over many years with a regular deck of 52 cards , according to wikipedia the odds of winning this cool game is 1 in 13 . About a year ago or so, I messaged @jim requesting to add this game , and with the game being a low percentage game of winning odds as it is as you know, was why my request was turned down. You could try again by clicking on names of our great site creators @jim or @david by clicking on one of these names , hopefully one of them can find my request as it would take me forever to find it and send it to you, so you will see what reply I was sent by them. Good Luck! stay safe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...