get back to normal size cards

Game: freecell
Game #: 1585285078

What would you like to see?

Comments

• normal size cards

• After you click on size, you have to click on the size of the cards you want. You must fix this, by yourself, as it's an issue that has to do with the size of the cards and your computer (or whatever you're playing on) screen. It is not something that the moderators can fix for you. You must choose the size of cards that are the right size for you and your computer screen.

You can also click on Forum, in the upper right hand corner to see if your issue has had any replies. Posting a new issue, over and over and over again, does nothing and will not solve the situation.

• Sage all of this persons 9 forums on this subject of card size has had minimal replies as I have message basically same info to their needs on most of them , no disrespect just wanted to let you know.Happy 4th of July !

• That's 10 and 10 replies. This is literally the definition of insanity. On my part-thinking this person is ever going to look at the answers.

• Click on size. All the card sizes show up. Click on the size of card you want. Look at the answers. Please do not start another forum question.

• this person is just monitoring as has been online to create , as you mentioned 10 forums , guess I missed one barzonymous, lol they are just seeing how many responses they can get , and not making effort to correct the size of cards as the many of us have suggested answers.

• My suggestions to all of you who have been so kind in trying to solve this guys' problem... would be to NOT respond to him... you have been doing a good job and kindness to help ... and thank you all for doing that...

• I think he believes that if he puts in a request....someone will fix the problem for him.
    Good luck.

• This makes 12 forums on same issue, huh! wonder what the record for that is? Will he be back before the day is over?

• excuse me am wrong 10 didn't have my glasses on when typing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...