i have not won a game since 6/08/2019 and iplay every day when will i win a game ????

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1033420452
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:67.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/67.0
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• If you want, you can click the New Game button, then the High Scores button, until you've found a game that others have won. Or you can just keep practising. Forty Thieves isn't easy... I rarely win or even get the high score that others do.

• Continue to beat your own previous scores. That is winning, as well.

• In keeping with what Sage said , I don't win all the time, I'm not interested in winning, or low scores , I am here to have fun, if I win a game am happy , Forty Thieves is a game that winning percentage is low for all , if I lose am still happy , and try harder the next game. only been playing forty thieves for a few months now and enjoy the challenge it comes for me by having fun. Thanks Lissie.

• Forty Thieves not easy,just keep on playing.Don't be discouraged.Sooner or later you will have a good result.Best of luck.

• Here is a game number that I actually one in 13th place , Forty Thieves #1247367689

• I played a lot of games in the past few weeks that no one won. That streak ended yesterday. Now I'm trying to win a game that only Lasso has won. I keep a record of games that can be won and try again.

• Back when I was new to 40T, I was winning about 2 - 3% of the games I played (on another site, not GF) and I still remember a nasty streak of more than 75 consecutive losses! Eventually I clawed my way back to 3% or so, and even had one or two 'mini-streaks' where I won two games in a row. Now, after far too many wasted hours, I win about 6 - 7% of the time, which is the predicted win rate for 40T.

Sage's advice (above) is very good - use the GF features to help you find winnable games and to make playing more fun by providing statistics. You'll find that some games that other players have won are not at all easy, and often require unorthodox techniques like ignoring an available move to make a particular move possible later in the game, or placing cards in that all-important empty column in the tableau (temporarily) to 'save' them for later use.

• One time I finished 1st , cause was only player to play that game was that lucky or what no body on that game , should have written it down since only played Forty Thieves for a few months now. my best is 2nd place 2 times on game #'s 1937724623 & 564311474. only thing that hurt was it took me a minute or two longer than the other player. as have said on many forums or games I'm not here to compete with anyone , I am just as always here to play games and have fun. even olddude said this is a low percentage game to play, just have fun maybe have fun playing not to try to compete with others or achieve first place finish good luck , have fun. then that win will come your way when you least expect it.

• Game No.#1021164823 1st Place Score-104 Moves-240 Time- 8:53 won on moves 2nd place had less time but 241 moves, Perseverance pays off.

• Good Morning, Gerald: You are correct that winning isn't everything. I play to have fun and kill time. If I win that is great but I don't put on a big show about losing most of the time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...