Slow rate of play tonight?

zudensternenzudensternen REGISTERED

I don't mean the games themselves are less responsive, but that the usual numbers playing Freecell don't seem to be there. After winning a game, with the total number played showing, I sometimes click "Show a player's first score"; the total # played updates, Uncheck that option and it updates again. (Sometimes it's fun to see how fast I drop out of the top 10 when the total of plays is low.) It's common to see 5, 10 or more games being played between clicks a second apart. This evening all the games I'm playing are stuck in the low hundreds of plays and the numbers seem to be updating at 1/10 the rate they usually do, or less. Something up with the servers? I doubt it's just that everyone is at dinner.

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited June 2019 99.243.152.69

Sorry, I'm packing to leave on a trip early tomorrow morning, so my mind's on remembering what I need to take and getting everything done tonight and not on my game. :)

• @Sage... aaah,, does that mean we have to wait until you come back.. LOL.. just kidding.... hope you have a nice safe trip and enjoy yourself... you're always a big help to everyone here.... PS..I don't play that game.. lol

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Looks normal to me. Check our stats page if you'd like to see how things are (Saturdays are normally the slowest days).

• Thanks @david, stats bookmarked.

• What are we going to to without you Sage, will miss you , have a good trip, Bon Voyage!

• I very rarely play Freecell, anyway. Thank you, goodtime 2 and riverrat55... I will probably manage to play a few of my usual games in the next week. ;)

• Enjoy you'r trip and take care.Look forward to you'r return to the site

• David when you were talking about stats page are you referring to Garfana greenfelt ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...