β€Ί

let me play the πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œing game not you i will click cards to move not you ok or just β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ–€ off

charltonbcharltonb REGISTERED

Game: freecell
Game #: 1735628587

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Always nice to have an intelligent conversation.It's so congenial.However, you'r grammar and conversational techniques leave much to be desired.Have a good day.

• Sounds like you are accessing the Supermoves feature that auto plays the cards. Try slowing down and not being so angry when you play. Might want to step back and take a breath before you post childish tantrums on a forum while you're at it.

• "charltonb" # Please just go away

• @David, this one isn't feeling the love!

• Maybe you should take your own advise and pee pee off.

• There are some things you should just say to yourself... Calm down, please.

• Looks like somebody forgot to take their lithium today.

• This isn't his first rodeo, with the language on past forums

• @charltonb - please keep in mind that this is an open forum and kids can be logged in here. Now, log out and go ask your mummy if it's ok to be in this forum.

• I just played the game you mentioned in free cell, tho want talk about my score , I didn't get mad ,or cuss, or throw my computer out the window, or use foul language as some have informed you in your previous forums expressing your frustrations , there are kids that play on this site as just mentioned , and some that don't tolerate offensive language. There are other ways to express your problems , one of which is asking for help. from anyone on this great site.

• My dear @charltonb... The reason for this has been explained to you, every other time you've posted this same complaint...

The game, itself, is not making automatic moves. You are inadvertently clicking either the left or right mouse button, which is causing them. If you click anywhere on the screen any cards that can move will do so. If the cards are moving back, to their previous positions, it's because... "You might be accidentally clicking the right mouse buttonβ€”that executes the β€œundo” function." -David

"Green Felt is designed around helping remove the tedium from playing solitaire, while trying to strike a balance with not helping you make decisions. I find it to be the best version of solitaire on the web. Nonetheless, if you are not accurate with the mouse or trackpad, then you might find it frustrating because nearly every miss-click will make a move you didn't expect. Note that clicking off-the-cards is the same as auto-play. This is convenient but can be annoying if you don't expect it and accidentally click off the cards, for example. You can always click undo after it does something you don't like and the cards should go back to where they were before the errant click. Good luck!" -Jim

Otherwise... If you really want to have absolutely full control of every game you play, I would suggest obtaining a deck of cards.

• Please keep your verbal diarrhea to yourself as no one on this site wants to see it. Wake up and play the game and quit complaining about your own stupidity.

• In conclusion being that you have created at least 10 forums on your username page, is it just that you are acting like this is like youtube or multitude of other sites to see how many hits you can get from people on this site , it happens, as I have seen many times, maybe I am wrong but have researched your forums and it is all basically the same. on the other hand maybe the recommendation of getting a deck a cards might help, I have 2 decks.

• @charltonb Ozzie? izzatchu?? :D

• @charltonb.... Perhaps you're not aware that this is a public forum that is used by adults and children, so if you're using this site, please keep it clean..

• Maybe time to take a break.....

Are you playing on a phone, computer, using a mouse or tracker pad?

• He hasn't been online since posting forum at 5:13 AM

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited April 2019 99.243.163.14

Perhaps @charltonb's decided to be true to his word and he's πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œed off... (It sounds much better with the hearts. o:) )

• Thanks a million hearts for the creativity Sage.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited April 2019 99.243.163.14

It wasn't me, @Gerald64, I just copied them from the original post. I assume Jim and David have rendered some computer device to change offensive words to hearts, the same way they did with rude user names.πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ–€
    <3 :) <3 :) <3

• Alright my friend much Thanks to Jim and David as well as you for copying original post.

• Thank you David & Jim for getting rid of that foul language. This is definitely not the place to see it or anywhere for that matter.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I just edited it by hand. We don't have enough to warrant automating it.

• @david... thank you so much for the editing ... the hearts are so much nicer .. appreciate it..

• Are we all happy bunny's now?

• Love the hearts. Definitely changes the whole tone of the post. <3

• I guess if we want to cuss up a blue streak we'll have to go with the old fashioned

Γ—%@&;*Γ—!

• Sorry to those with tender ears

• ROTFLMAO,oops!

• Don't you mean ROTFLM <3 O? lol

• Language, sir! :# :D

• That was me that posted that message sage it wasn't Monzie read last message before his. he was correcting me ,

• Sorry, Gerald... My comment was to homedoggy and his "πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ–€" bad language. I didn't see Monzie's comment on page 2.

• yeah I was making a joke in regards to your posts and without thinking forgot the <3

• Everybody is doing it...but I get caught.
    Story of my life.

• What is everybody doing?I must have dropped off and missed all the excitement.Are you being ostracized homedoggy?I'll put in a good word for you.I must have missed the story of you'r life.I bet that was exciting! Now for a cup of strong black tea.Bye.

• Homedoggy I'll take the rap for you , done did with sage, I started it , so put the blame on me. Everybody leave homedoggy alone, take care my friend, Cheers to you graeme, have to skip the tea tho toasting you with a nice cold Dr. Pepper. Cheers to all, and Treacle and family across the pond.

• I wasn't actually correcting you, Gerald. Just having a little fun. And truth be told, I'm a 'she' instead of a 'he.' When my daughter was small My Pet Monster, aka Monzie, was popular and she started calling me that instead of Mommy. I thought it was hilarious and still use it sometimes on discussion sites.

• No harm no foul , my mistake on saying HE , it isn't first time but this site is no way of knowing sometimes, one thing about this site, there is somewhat of a privacy factor , Take Care Monzie!

• That's okay! As you say, it's often impossible to tell someone's gender from their username. And that can be a good thing. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home β€’ Feature RequestsComment As ...