color of suits??

Game: klondike3
Game #: 267426063
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134
JS-Version: 2019-03-31_18:36:01_-0700_cee6eb42128d43863520c4959a08172d48879fae

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Not sure if it is an actual bug, or if I have been playing all this time, and just didn't notice. This game has diamond suit in black and club suit in red. Weird!

Comments

• April Fool's! Click the "Normal Cards" button at the top of the layout

• I'm slightly colour-blind,so when I started playing this morning I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.Nice thought though.I like that sense of humour.It seems,however,that some can't see the funny side.Pity.Thanks to David and Jim for putting such an effort into this site.

• People should just look at the calendar and then go to Normal Deck if holiday cards annoy or confuse you.

Spoiler alert-it's almost Easter-a holiday.

I love the fact that nothing bothers graeme. We should all be graeme.

• Sure doesn't bother me either, I rather enjoy the changes to keep everyone alert.. ha ha... its always a topic that some don't understand about the changes made to the cards etc... after all, we are not in a contest, get paid or forced to play on this site. It is a given one with no ads or fees to pay, I've been playing for almost 20 years or when Jim & David first opened this site, and I am grateful to have the site to make life an enjoyable and relaxing one. Hope everyone enjoys their games and as @ barzonymous mentioned previously, look out as the Easter bunnies are on the trails headed this way.... thanks to those who do understand and like the cards red or black or whatever they may be for the occasion ...

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited April 2019 99.13.95.92

I'm hoping for bunnies, baby chicks and eggs. But I know they'll come up with something great.

• Yea, lots of them... enough to last until the next holiday...

• Hello barzonymous.Nice of you to say so.It's just nice to smile now and then,especially in these fractious times.I would like to suggest something Welsh,perhaps a red dragon or the Welsh National Anthem,.. although the cards would need to be a little bigger.I'm off to do some shopping.Bye all.

• Actually, that would be cool. Maybe some international themes. I mean, I know we hashed out the American flag thing, but I think I would enjoy a couple international holiday themes.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We are open to international themes. Ideas are welcome.

• Bring on the bunny wabbits :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...