deck color

Game: klondike
Game #: 1398164474
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.1 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2019-03-23_16:09:39_-0700_94c50f6c03eaea03c57989147b472dd033714110

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

My preferred deck color keeps changing each time I come back. It used to remain the same after I'd signed in

Comments

• your deck color (or design) will rotate to the decks that you selected. Hit "Deck" in the upper left and click the little box above the designs you want. The 'toes' are the luckiest.
    Have fun

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We want everything to work for anonymous users (and the vast majority of players are anonymous), so we store the deck you like in a cookie. It has nothing to do with signing in. If you use a different computer/phone/tablet, then you’ll have to set the deck again by using the menu in the upper left corner.

Have fun!

• Really? every time I sign in I have to reset the deck pattern and size. I was going to ask if it was possible to save settings as I am forever resetting the table.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited March 2019 104.33.90.133

Hi @Keithw, we don’t sign you out. Are you logging out by hand? If not, the fact that you sign in more often than once a year, would lead me to suspect that your cookies are being cleared somehow. For example, Firefox has a setting that will clear cookies when you quit the browser. Maybe you have something like that set?

• I have to do a hard shutdown sometimes as I am using linux on a win pc and it has a habit of locking up, I was thinking that the site would remember me when I log in same as on other sites like youtube and facebook.
    Not really a big deal but would be nice to start with your settings all in place.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...