Disgusting names

Game: klondike
Game #: 1748993513
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; rv:11.0) like Gecko
JS-Version: 2019-03-21_00:23:48_-0700_bbc1a08bb630422e2e71f14dfa231d0cc234e383

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

The following is the name of a player: ♥s♥♥c H♥nt 2019/03/23 11:26am 52 118 1m6s - I will NOT detail what this means, but you should screen names. Read it real fast. It is disgusting and this name should be disallowed.

Comments

• Not sure of the signifagance of the name and meaning, tho not all upstairs and haven't had my cappuccino for wake up , your post will most likely be looked at , tho can't guarantee the verdict , so you should be contacted most likely in time. No disrespect there are more offensive names on site , normally don't focus on names I just play games and communicate with few people and monitor forums on occasion, it will be handled by the powers to be from the creators of this game site in Jim and David. Play on have fun.

• Another point of view: are those individuals TRYING to get a reaction? I pay no attention to any of these names - other than the ones I "talk" to here :) If you can, ignore them.

• Thanks Jade!

• @Jade1953, Yes Jade you also figured that one out as I did, meaning that some of those who use the profanity in their usernames or their posts are seeking the attention of others & also wanting to read how many others will have something to say about it. There are also some who have read about the ones who complain all the time and whine about it and decide to stir it up a little and post that they are not happy with the site and not playing anymore. I've been on this site playing for many years when it was first originated, and used several different usernames and my purpose was and is to play the games, enjoy them and also have many friends that I keep in touch with, that I've met over the years. So I'm almost? sure that that username is just happy to get a reaction. thanks for your input and have fun with the games.

• agree with all said on this forum with these post about other names some offensive, as I and jade has said don't pay attention to them just games , and few special friends , hello goodtime, Take Care all.

• i read that name as “luv luv luv sweet hot chocolate and donuts” B)

• I prefer Almond Amaretto Cappuccino as just fixed a mug of and will enjoy,and some versions of Golf Games.skip the donuts for now. lol

• I have no idea what that name means fast or slow. I don't look at names-I play the games. And hello-a margarita, please.

• hmm.. i am not an English speaker so I don t understand it... but I think that if it is really something disgusting it should be removed from the games .. it is no cool if it is rassistic, sexistic or criminal shit .. cool that someone writes about ! !! thanks fuffyfluffyfluf .. which is a quite fluffy name by the way :) .. and nice !

• I am reminded of the lady who called the police because a neighbor was vacuuming naked. The copper looked out her window and said "He doesn't have a shirt on...but how can you tell he's naked?" "Well...you have to stand on this bucket"
    When I was a kid a fluffy fluf had a different meaning.

• rotflmao, fluffy must be his/her dog or cats name, some use pets for usernames. I guess what do I know.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We've already censored that user name, that's why the hearts are there.

• so when someone says “the dog ate it” they’re talking about fluffy? did he eat the donuts??? im so confused, i need a drink .. .. .. barzonymous, u have any more margaritas? :*

• Thank you @david, I should have proof read my message before I posted, as I was agreeing with Jade in that the one who posted it only was looking for a reaction. Because I didn't decipher the name or know what it means, and had merely read the post. which I usually do, As sometimes I am able to help anyone if I can or know how if they are seeking help.

• Didn't realise I was quite such an innocent as it's really beyond me, but suppose it takes one to know one - can I share the Amaretto please as it's also my favourite, thanks Gerald!

• Trinny yep! just got a new batch from Cappuccino Supreme company since have to order it special , even Star Bucks don't know what it is , hope no one works there on site.

• Drinking a fresh blueberry one right now, @ttucsonsky. My husband is a genius at this-never uses a mix.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited March 2019 99.243.163.14

Personally, fluffyfluffyfluf, if I were Mr. Hunt, first name Isaac, who's chosen to camouflage his user name by replacing the vowels with hearts, I'd be extremely offended. Perhaps, as homedoggy suggests, you should "step down off your bucket", realize your interpretation could be inaccurate, and play on.

LOL homedoggy! :D

David, there seems to be a glitch in your rude name disguising app. ;)

I'll have a cup or a glass of whatever's going, thank you... and if anyone has any insight into when we can expect springlike, or even slightly warmish, at least not freezing, weather in southern Canada, I'd appreciate that, too. :)

• Now after more time than earlier to do research , Fluffyfluff isn't much better. wish they would play some games and have fun, where I am headed now. falls from buckets can be painful.

• Hello Sage.Spring has already arrived in the U.K.Warm sunshine.Daffodils out in profusion and I'm going to mow the lawn........after a cup of tea.

• Hard to mow the yard when you haven't been able to pick up limbs from last year. and it's raining. Dr. Pepper for me. Hello graeme,

• Sun is shining, but there is a cold wind in southern Finland. Lake is still frozen, but some swans and common gulls has arrived from south. I am waiting for the first coltsfoot,

Helena from Finland

• Interesting information on coltsfoot, hello Helena from Tennessee, it's in the USA , I think.

• Part of the enjoyment of the game for me is to see who has high scores and consistency – it’s part of the fun - I look at the names. So in order for me not to be offended I have to change my behavior (like take off my shoes at the airport because the terrorists have won) and be mocked and instead indulge some misogynist who has to publicly air his social and emotional inadequacies. Hope when you’re in line at the store sipping your cappuccino and sniffing your bouquet of daffodils next to your wife, sister or little girl child and some jerk feels the necessity to express himself in this uncivil manner you’ll be easily able to segue into talking about the meteorology in Canada.

• fluffy, well it's nice of you to respond, don't understand the meaning of your interpetations of life , or what your are asking for , seems to me as said you are just seeking responses or attention , I think you fell off the bucket and bumped your head. Weird but for whom the bell tolls.

• I am not from Tennessee, I am from Finland (Northern Europe) Coltsfoot is in Finnish leskenlehti (widows leaf ),
    I dont know names origin, but I think, that flower comes first and leaf comes when flower has died.
    Helena from Finland

• Fluffy-------you're not having lunch or going to church with any of these people-------why do you care what nickname they choose/ chill

• https://www.google.com/search?q=coltsfoot&oq=coltsfoot&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.10241j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    I knew you were from Finland, I remembered I read it in a series of novels by Jean M. Auel -Childern's Earth Series, am sending you a feed above , that describes the medical uses of coldsfoot. No Disrespect intended, we are glad to have you on our site.

• marymac8 - words have meaning. Demeaning and pejorative names for women offend me. If he were to choose a hidden "N" word reference, I'm sure you would "chill" at that too, huh?

• I have been here two or three years. Thanks.... I like this site very much, thanks David and Jim.

• fluffy, David send you a message on this forum stating that We've already sensored that name, that's why the hearts are there.

• I’m puzzled at the conflict in this thread, and particularly at what strikes me as criticism if not hostility leveled at fluffyfluffyfluf. After all, David or Jim found the user name was offensive enough to take action. So seems like a done deal. Movin’ on...

• howdy fluffy, i suggest u read eve ensler’s hit play (look it up, dont want to cause more controversy here) maybe u will have different opinion of the power of names we women are called, have a groovy day!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited March 2019 10.0.0.10

Everyone: please be respectful to others opinions. Telling someone to chill or that they bonked their head doesn't change their mind, it only antagonizes.

@fluffyfluffyfluf, I agree that uncivilized names have no place here, but in this particular case, we've already censored the one you are complaining about—We replace the vowels with hearts to make the words more or less unreadable. I couldn't even figure out what was wrong with it till I looked up the original name we censored. We currently don't have a system in place to do more than that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...