I stepped on it?

Game: freecell
Game #: 1885683379
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 10_3_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/603.3.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.0 Mobile/14G60 Safari/602.1
JS-Version: 2019-03-17_01:49:12_-0700_723fea1b90157fb8799c190bfe728b8e6dd6e08d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• What have you stepped on?

• Not a leprechaun I hope.You'll be in trouble if you have

• You'll have to leave your shoes outside!

• Well...don't track it in the house

• I am going on record here as saying that there are times I have no idea what someone is complaining about in the beginning of a new discussion. Or if they're complaining or celebrating. I am perennially perplexed. That should be my screen name.

• perinnially perplexed don't sound like a good username , i would stick to the one you got, lol Hello barzonymous!!!! Wish I had a way of celebrating to broke and to much of a chilly wind out of north to be out and about as just returned from small walk, on post there are some you just can't figure out or what they want so , some were making it more interesting it's the way we complain. Take Care.

• Better a chilly wind than a chilli wind @Gerald64 :)

and warm greetings to all green-felters from rainy Sydney

• Thanks @fingsaint for the message, we have had more rain than normal, but may come our way again, ready for yard work to make up from last year. and taking care of the hummingbirds. big hello to the land down under from Tennessee.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...